Hacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker

Here is a guy that I keep running into (seen him do this 3 times now) on Cross Server and he has miraculously jumped carts back to base without ever leaving base. I was finally able to catch him without hiding behind the other name tags.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	717.5 KB
ID:	1755600

Name:	1c.jpg
Size:	725.8 KB
ID:	1755601

Name:	3c.jpg
Size:	759.1 KB
ID:	1755602

Name:	4c.jpg
Size:	715.1 KB
ID:	1755603

I hope you guys actually do something about it.

perfect mining hahaha!
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

Comment

hahaha lol

Comment

LOL Qing's handiwork. Hes not actually cheating, its either lag or some black magic, but i can assure you he is not cheating.

Comment

when someones internets faster than oders and has a good pc mate he dasent fel eni lag he movs like thuder and you cant chatch him if u are in a low conexion so change yor internet lol

Comment

If you look at the pictures, you can see he is mining from INSIDE THE BASE. That has nothing to do with super fast internet. He is not at the mine, he hasn't moved so I can understand why this was posted here for clarification. I hope you get answers as this is definitely wrong on many levels.

Comment

That is what YOU see on your screen, that is maybe not what was actually happening on the screen. As was said..lag. He's not cheating.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Very strange kind of lag ........

Comment

its the same lag that happens all the time in tc. My character can be running around as normal on my screen but running in place on everyone else's screen. That is why people can get attacked when you are on your base, or you get attacked and dont see anyone around you or why flags get collected from across the map. Not everyone moves around the same on everyone else's computer screen. Its really annoying and would be great if they could fix it but since this has been a complaint since i started playing back in january, i dont see it changing. I dont see this lag as much in cs as I do in tc, which i dont understand especially since the set up is pretty much the same on the transport cs days.

Comment

Working...
                  X