• Show
Clear All

• Can't collect the TT rewards

Click image for larger version

Name:	TT.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1755790

is this bugged? after 7 matches and reset we still cant collect the prizes. pls fix this!!

Originally posted by palakacelo23 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]101392[/ATTACH]

is this bugged? after 7 matches and reset we still cant collect the prizes. pls fix this!!
    are you sure all matches have ended? (Not yours, of the whole tournament)
    I believe the group stage should last 2 days, at least that's so on our zone
    <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
    everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
    logic.

Comment

u can collect it tomorrow have patience..
      your friendly neighborhood Battousai

habang ikay tulog akoy gising nakabantay sayo..

Comment

I'm having the same issues but for Group Match, it says I collected it even though I know I haven't. I've spoke to others and they said they got it just fine. Don't understand why some people have no problem but others do.

Comment

Yeah mine says ive collected it, but i have not. Basically shuld be two lots as two of our servers teams got through, and with it saying ive collected it when i havent is a little.. annoying. They are not in mail nor in my bag ive checked and double checked and the match's are in the knockouts now, so deffintaly should be looked into.
          Ive never had this problem before, always been able to collect and it being in my bag, but not this time, saying ive collected it when i have not.

Comment

Working...
          X