Team Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tournament

TT is getting ready to begin yet cant see line up for our own team nor anyone else...how can you do line up for your team when it shows no names?!

we are on server UA21... TT is getting ready to begin...hope you all fix this

Comment

we finished TT match with 44 but some how we lost can we ask how we are in server (109) Click image for larger version

Name:	cross TT bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	474.8 KB
ID:	1693727

Comment

cant understand the lose of game couse we were 4-4 and i was remaining to fight for 5th pls we wait reply for it and sorting it out
        tyvm bushido s109

Comment

ua25 also cant see any teams or even our own

Comment

You only get to win 3 times, then you're removed from the fight. Says so in the rules.

I'm also unable to see anyone's line up, or even see the previous fights.

Comment

yes removed and if all others are dead you are back in fight

Comment

We also had a 4-4 score but we lost also. Makes no sense to me either how its decided who wins when its a tie.

Comment

last man standing on ground wins if the score are same

Comment

Still cant view my own team or change positions...have heard that players from Oceanic Server are not having this problem... Cant inspire battles either.... Why didnt you all check to make sure functions worked for next round of TT vs doing what has already been done....teams being forced to fight blind... SMH

Comment

Reported this bug.
                      | | |

Comment

Working...
                      X