Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Forum Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Issue

Okay, don't know if I am the only one with that problem but every time when I click on League of Angels forums I get a file forumdisplay.php downloaded and forums won't load. I have to enter forums from R2 home page, not LoA and I always have to go back to all forums in order to access the different sections of LoA's forums. Can you check it please? It's annoying.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Is this when you try to access the LoA forums from with in the game?
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Both from the game and here, from the forums if I want to change sections.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	forums.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	243.7 KB
ID:	1693739Click image for larger version

Name:	forums2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	1693740
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

Hmm, can't seem to recreate it. I tried resetting your forum account as a registered user. If you could logout of the forums (upper right corner of the website) and then log back into the forums (just use your username and password, and be sure to click the Stay logged in/remember me box) and then let me know if you're still having the issue or not.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Logged out, logged in, problem still there. And just to mention that I am at work right now, but have same problem on my home laptop, if that makes any difference.
          osobena
          s56 Starcrest Mountains

Comment

i can visit forums from game site and from game toolbar or what is it so no problems here try other browser ? upgrade stuff like browsers version, and all other stuff you might be using like flash, java etc who knows whats the problem but its prolly from your side because if its php file then it would be issues for everyone not just you because error would be on server but this is more likely client-side

also check extensions in your browser or add-on apps maybe some of them are taking file extension and try to open them instead of letting it to the browser.
            Last edited by comrade661991; 08-27-2014, 09:35 AM.
            IGN: HappyCookie
            Server: S184

Comment

i have the same issue and got a response back that it was something on my end not working. It worked fine before the forum update and now I get the file download also and have no idea how to fix it. Since I am usually the one checking forums frequently and updating my guild to new things, this is rather annoying. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                i have the same issue and got a response back that it was something on my end not working. It worked fine before the forum update and now I get the file download also and have no idea how to fix it. Since I am usually the one checking forums frequently and updating my guild to new things, this is rather annoying. lol.
                whenever you see update clear cache and cookies then let it store new information, it must be on your end because php works only for server and if it works for me it should work for you too
                IGN: HappyCookie
                Server: S184

Comment

Working...
                X