Group Buy can't collect Vouchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy can't collect Vouchers

Hello there I tryed to collect my vouchers from Group buy but when I clicked at it it does not gave them to me.... even from Lottary but I don't need thous one....

I'm pretty sure I had atleast 1-2 100% refunds there can't be at 0

IGN : juNk'
    Server: UA14 (S72)

Click image for larger version

Name:	awr.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	170.3 KB
ID:	1755822Click image for larger version

Name:	awr2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	1755823
    Last edited by kiNgofjuNk; 08-27-2014, 06:11 AM.
    Lord 'de la juNk'

Below the total prize shows refund as 0 vouchers. May be you bought them all at 50% discount.
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

u get those 100% refunds right away not after the event is over

Comment

As others said it shows you have 0 voucher refund, so there is nothing to collect. 100% refund you are talking about will be refunded instantly when you get that.
        | | |

Comment

oh okay so my mistake... but I think I use to collect some of the vouchers before...
          Lord 'de la juNk'

Comment

it's about totaly cost of any item in the voucher section of Group Buy .
            if you bought all your resources in the begining of Group Buy - you'll get refund
            if you bought all your resources when all prices reached max discount - you'll not get refund

For example - Gold in voucher section . At the begining it cost 200 vouchers . if you bought it for 200 vouchers and in the end of Group Buy price of Gold reached 100 vouchers(max discount 50% off) - you'll get difference(100 vouchers) back as refund .

I hope you got understanding now.
            Last edited by LieesS(LoA); 08-27-2014, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X