LOA alchemy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOA alchemy

every time there is an alchemy bonus in the events, i can NEVER get anything more than for "spend 10 diamonds" ... i use laser to clear fish, thats 100d, can't collect the "100d" alchemy bonus, use to clear cd in spire?? no alchemy bonus... i spend 150 in wedding party? no alchemy bonus... i really wish someone would clear this problem, otherwise there's no reason for me to keep wasting real cash
    Last edited by melinka; 08-27-2014, 09:23 AM.

Lets move this to LOA, shall we?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

U get alchemy rewards from doing alchemy, not laser, wedding ect. :P
      League of Angels
      S96 Alanna
      Beserker lvl 71
      Fortuna lvl 85
      Sterling Moonbeam
      Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
      850k BR+
      Guild: Legendary
      Blood and Jade
      S66 Shanrou lvl 66
      Bayi/Zhi
      War Urso 7*
      45k BR+
      Guild: Eternal

Comment

specifically, the bonus is for spending the specified amount in alchemy in a single attempt. So "spend 10 diamonds" is 1 extra alchemy attempt, but "spend 50 diamonds" requires you to spend a total of 150 diamonds on five attempts to get the cost up to 50, since the cost per attempt is 10, 20, 30, 40, then 50.

Comment

the alchemy hot event says
          spend 10d at once to get...
          spend 50d at once to get...
          spend 100d at once to get...
          ect..... NO WHERE does is say that spending d on somthing doesn't count

Comment

u didnt see ALCHEMY EVENT

Comment

seeing how it says "Alchemize to earn glorious rewards" then you would need to do alchemy to get them.

Comment

90% of cashers in this game - braindead ppl . TS as an example .

Comment

Working...
                X