Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Free diamonds.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free diamonds.

How i can get free diamonds but without download something or complete with my phone number.
    Server s17
    Class Warrior-Berseker
    Name: Sharran

Complete surveys

Comment

where? tell me
      Server s17
      Class Warrior-Berseker
      Name: Sharran

Comment

surveys are limited to certain countries and you cant give fake info.there are some at playerise super rewards and supersonic ads

Comment

Sometimes the first 3 offer videos you can watch. in some cases they give you 0.70 diamonds so when that happends just watch 2 of them to get 1 hope i helped a little
          1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
          :o:o:o

~~Angelia
          S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

i watched videos for 0,7 for last 14 days, i watched like +-20 videos... 0 diaz

Comment

ppl from US have a big advantage in free dias....my guildies who are from US can do a lot of free stuff all day and get more than 100dias from that...i make 1-2 videos because is restricted in my country....more bull pls

Comment

There is a technique to change your country to US...
                Also if you are not getting diamond from the offer you completed, you probably have popup /javascript /whatever blocker activated... TURN IT OFF
                else why not report it?
                Last edited by Snods; 08-30-2014, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Snods i tryed that technique and they say i have a known proxy and they cant reward me...

Comment

Originally posted by HaiCaTrece View Post
                    Snods i tryed that technique and they say i have a known proxy and they cant reward me...
                    don't use proxy... there's an alternative

Comment

Originally posted by Snods View Post
                      don't use proxy... there's an alternative
                      why dont you share the way then, instead of this nonconcrete answers and shade hints...

Comment

hi to all i wanna now why admin no give to all free diamond w t f this game only for rich man =player hey admin can ur gived to all for exAMpel 10k diamond for free only must pay and pay piffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff this game only for rich man is best w t f

Comment

may i see your total earned guys? specially in supersonic ad? i'm having a hard time to do offers now. hard to get 1k diamonds now even 100diamonds hard to get in one day. looks like r2games will remove the free diamonds tsk
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

Working...
                          X