Match ending by time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match ending by time

Am i the only one who doesn't think the "match ending by time" is ok? I saw alot of pple who won when they shouldn't. They remained with just the main char ( with 20% hp ) and the enemy with heroes and more hp and then they won just like that...

Maybe something like a hp loss every turn to see which of the 2 will go down first you mean or something? oh well it doesnt happen really often right?
    1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
    :o:o:o

~~Angelia
    S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

well on wartune your characters get stronger the longer the battle dunno why they didnt do that here

Comment

I mean like they both start with main char and 4 heroes. LEFT with 1mil br ( 800k hp on main ) and RIGHT with 800k br ( 750k hp on main ). At the end of the fight the LEFT has 3 heroes and the main with around 50-60% hp and the RIGHT has 0 heroes and the main with 25% hp. And then the RIGHT wins just like that. Oooo and @angelina : It does happen more often then it should . This fight i'm talking about is a domination final. This guy with 200k LESS br won 3 out of 3 the same way. He had less heroes less hp and at the end of the time he won just like that. Does this seems fair to u?

Comment

After several number of turns left side loseing , if both sides still have characters/heroes alive . Enjoy .

Comment

Working...
          X