Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Arena broken again

TA does not work........again.
    How can I get now the dragon crest for my amora angel?
    Please fix this.

server S91

Hey Onyxa if im right you get some crests for completing the normal arena matches i hope that will help you get the remaining crests . but it should be fixed though yes
    1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

always be happy and happy faces!!!
    :o:o:o

~~Angelia
    S91 Fireblade Ridge <3 JusTaGozu

Comment

Same problem like onyxa, i get all but i dont have Dragon crest to collect Amora, and i cant put printscreen bcs it want let me to upload picture.
      If i cant get Dragon crest till end of day i want compensation for amora or send me her icon on mail. bcs i dont wana to recarge again when i get enough Dragon crests.
      FEARNo1, Server91
      -------------------------------
      i collect somehow 100 dragon crest, but for others players whuch cant i hope u will give to them their deserved angels
      Last edited by FEARNo1-SRB; 08-28-2014, 07:27 AM. Reason: get it

Comment

Hey Hey Fear if you got at least 40 crest left you dont have to worry ''yet'' you can get 30 crests from the normal arena (event time 2 days=60) if not ... then i really hope it will work by tomorrow or by tonight
        1.When you smile about the life you live, you end up living a life worth smiling about.

2.Be nice to people on your way up because you might meet them again on your way back down.

3.Set an example. Treat everyone with kindness and respect, even those who are rude to you – not because they are nice, but because you are.

~~Angelia

Comment

Same issue as Onyxa and Fear and I have already collected the 30 from regular event which still leaves me 3 short . Now this is the 2nd time in less then a month TA was down . It went down last day of single server Tycoon event and was down for 2 more days after . There was no compensation for our losses then . Now you have players recharging to get an angel during this event and it says " recharge any amount today " . Now does that mean we have to recharge each day in hopes of this being fixed ? Lokissa S91

Last TA of the day still not fixed so we loose another day of Dragon Crests not only from TA but the 3 hot events as well that is a total of 460 minimum for 1 day . Not seeing the funny here . I like lots of others pay a monthly subscription to R2Games , and do feel we should be getting whats paid for . I find myself worrying this will be another deal like the earlier breakdown from 8/11-8/13 . Now we have to just sit back and wait to see if we have to recharge again , which I would advise all to first wait and see if TA is fixed .

We are now into day 5 ( went down on 8/27 my time and is now 8/31) of TA being down . Still unable to create room for a team .This i causing us to loose thousands of dragon crests alone when you combine the TA and Hot Event rewards . I do hope that we will get comped for this .This kind of stuff is not what I pay a subscription fee for .So 5 days now 3 days earlier in month that is over 1/4th of the month TA has not been available to us . Yes you also had to recharge again if you didn't have enough DC's to get angel on day 1 . So not cool .
          Last edited by cometstrider; 08-31-2014, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Funny to see all S91''s here im sure theyre doing their best although it would be nice if it will be working by night hopefully it will work by then for you 3

~~Angelia

Comment

That's the Funny thing I saved mine from yesterday because I knew R2 wouldn't have their heads out their Butts in time to Fix the Problem Just like last time this Happened . And We're still Waiting For Compensation for that time as well . Get your act together . and Yah can Call me Lilwolf

Comment

shame on you developers and game masters for not doing your job right! you keep asking players to spend on this stupid game but you, yourself are discouraging these players to do so because of these stupid bugs and bullcrapness! I hate to say this but seems they only care about the money of players and not even the quality of service they provide to those are willing to spend on this **** game! unless they provide a worth it compensation which i doubt they will do, the rage of players will be pacified. Well nothing to expect from this game anymore! Everything is all about MONEY... MONEY MONEY and never a good service and game experience!

kuroko
                s91- fireblade ridge
                Last edited by Edricyan; 08-29-2014, 07:16 AM.

Comment

The 3e day without ta

S91

Comment

Yeah had the same problem on S94 lonewind forest both Ta and Td for a few days now ,then they want spend more money on new events what a joke. Come on R2 get it fixed

Comment

S94 still without ta and td they gave a very poor compensation with the following message Team dungeon is fixed now but actually it isn't 3 DAYS without the bug being fixed u can't fix a bug but you can put more events to make more money !!!!!!! 3 days what a joke.............

Comment

This might be the forum but kuroko even here i want to see happy faces, same for you Onyxa

There are servers who are having a worse time. Their TD doesnt work as well, so we could also count ourselfs lucky

~~Angelia

Comment

This issue has been reported already and will be fixed, your patience is appreciated.
                          | | |

Comment

patience you said? is 3 days not yet enough for a mere patience? unless 1 week or 1 month is what you call a severe patience!

Comment

Well at least you did a happy face now bring out your positivity

theres being worked on so thats positive right?

~~Angelia

Comment

Working...
                              X