Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Battle BUG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle BUG

Click image for larger version

Name:	BAttle fail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	185.4 KB
ID:	1755893

How is possible?????? I have 3 Heroes almost hull of HP and oponent have 20% Hp and he win battle???
    Is not a single case. Every time when attack that guy i have the same problem.
    Is not ok to attack him?.......He must win in all conditions????
    I had the same prob in TA but there was a single case and i didnt make print screen.
    By the way o make print scree because i try to share that case but didnt work.
    When u push watch appears "Log faild. Uneed to reset browser"

Regards

KirinX is a really weird player. He rarely takes part of events like Quiz or World Boss. Yet, he grows quicker than all of us. His BR is "fake", he can be killed by players with 100k BR lower. This happens, although he almost always gets the #1 place in most events and has some of the best heroes and equips in-game. He never talks in World chat, but only with his guildmates. I find it hard to believe this guy is a legit player, because nobody would spend so many diamonds to get the top rank in EVERY event.
    If this isn't enough, in the last Twilight Clash event he had the flag and got attacked by plenty of players, including Inciu Ciuna, who can usually kill Kirin in a single attack or at most two. Well, KirinX survived 3 of his attacks, plus alot of attacks from other strong guildmates. It's impossible. He can't have such a high dodge to get ALL his enemies' attacks missed.
    Something must be done about this, people want a fair gameplay. Obviously, this isn't fair.

Thank you.

Comment

please provide screenshot of his details ( hit, crit, dodge, block ) and stats (atk, def, hp, agi)

Comment

nah some players can manipulate characters : agi , attack, damage, even their garden imagine you dont have stynx but you can harvest garden everyday 10x lol funny right lol GARDEN is the main reason why most of the player able to get more gold and enhance their gear so easy with a little gold in a day. 10k diamond per day but you don't have good hero and good angel =)) super obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by R246518381 View Post
          nah some players can manipulate characters : agi , attack, damage, even their garden imagine you dont have stynx but you can harvest garden everyday 10x lol funny right lol GARDEN is the main reason why most of the player able to get more gold and enhance their gear so easy with a little gold in a day. 10k diamond per day but you don't have good hero and good angel =)) super obvious.
          still we would like to see his stats and details. we cannot conclude anything just with a hunch of cheats.. evidence can prove you wrong or right.
          what is your server, maybe we can visit there and check for ourselves

Comment

Here are his stats and details.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1693943

Comment

Working...
            X