Cant receive TT bets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant receive TT bets

Whats going on with TT bets? Theres no mails for bets, so its lagging or its like it was on first TT that ppl waited weeks for TT bets? Any uptade about that gms?

Annoying bug again i hope we will get some compensation...

Comment

Originally posted by belongas View Post
      Whats going on with TT bets? Theres no mails for bets, so its lagging or its like it was on first TT that ppl waited weeks for TT bets? Any uptade about that gms?
      it says youll get them after the battles are over ( all of them ) which means like domination chests when you wager, after whole TT is over youll get them
      IGN: HappyCookie
      Server: S184

Comment

Its the same for the Group Match, though it says rewards have been collected but yet i DO NOT have them.
        There should be TWO and there isant any, and i am not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by comrade661991 View Post
          it says youll get them after the battles are over ( all of them ) which means like domination chests when you wager, after whole TT is over youll get them
          Well last time bets were received after each round not after whole TT... People who dont bet shouldnt comment on this..

Comment

Originally posted by belongas View Post
            Well last time bets were received after each round not after whole TT... People who dont bet shouldnt comment on this..
            Last time bets received after WHOLE TT done!

Domination can be collected after each done..

People who really bet should know this very well since this bet was bug on first TT and ppl must remember very well those mails in kanji
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

Last last couple TT's Igot my bets after each round, so it's a valid concern. And as for Domi..I just NOW today got my bet in the mail from last weeks along with my invite letter for DoM
              S146 Galvine

Comment

Originally posted by brotherhawk View Post
                Last last couple TT's Igot my bets after each round, so it's a valid concern. And as for Domi..I just NOW today got my bet in the mail from last weeks along with my invite letter for DoM
                You would have gotten the wager chest in the mail from domination if you forgot to collect it after the last domination finished. But it doesnt get sent to you until the day of the next domination cause normally people collect them right away or can collect it when they log in.

Comment

Working...
                X