Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Team Tourney....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Tourney....

So much for team BR....we got beat by a team much weaker than the team i put together (Team Beast UA6) we lost in the top 8 to Vintage FTW. All 3 matches to boot...I pretty much got man handled by the team cpt as well as our player #2...which is odd since i have better stats all around, angels, heros etc etc etc. Real makes u question the whole damn game at this point

Even with high BR, for team tournament it depends on the order on which your team attacks, a person with over 2 mil BR lost in team tourney because that person attacked first, killed the first 3 people, but was then removed from battle because once on a kill streak, they pull you out. and once she was out, the tough players left on the other team killed the remaining 4, thus winning 4-3 each fight at the 2 mil BR player's team was eliminated. It isnt all about power, it's strategy.

Comment

Working...
    X