unfair aztec warrior/angel exclusive event charging and timing conflict

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unfair aztec warrior/angel exclusive event charging and timing conflict

I was looking in hot events today and noticed that the Aztec warrior event was back. Most of the events are to pay for badges but you can get one for free for charging 4999 diamonds. The angel exclusive event started yesterday but lasts for several days. Now assuming that anyone who did not get an angel yesterday can still get one today, anyone who waited untill today essentially gets a free Glory badge ALONG with their angel, this is 100% unfair to anyone who got their angel on the first day, they are essentially getting "timed out" of a badge, forcing them either to not get to collect that badge or charge ANOTHER 5000 diamonds to acquire that badge that anyone who waited that extra day would get (and no one knew there was an Aztec event until today anyway). I feel anyone who charged their 5000 diamonds or more for their new angel yesterday deserves to get their glory badge today.

1st post in forum? this is how r2 works, make event that will force ppl to cash. also it's a wrong place to post this

Comment

What is aztec warrior .... do i play another game or reading other games forum
      Wartune
      Name : Death✞Lord
      Server : s144
      Profession : Knight
      Level : 80

Blade Hunter
      Name : Death✞Lady
      Server : s14
      Profession : Valkyrie
      Level : 175
      BR:3106340

Comment

Originally posted by UnCoeurMort View Post
        What is aztec warrior .... do i play another game or reading other games forum
        i Think hes talking about League of angels

Comment

Working...
        X