Styx is bugged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Styx is bugged

Hello. i want to let u know that Styx is bugged. She uses aegis skill but she doesnt attack. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

does thi only happen in team arena for you, or everywhere? it only happens in team arena for me

Comment

can you confirm if this is only happening on team arena or everywhere?
      | | |

Comment

Server S24(before) Merge server UA17 (Now)

Name: DArKneSS
        class: berserker
        level: 75

My angel Styx not working in Team Arena and in Cross Server. please help me fix this problem. thanx moderators.

Comment

Server S24(before) Merge server UA17 (Now)

Name: DArKneSS
          class: berserker
          level: 75

My angel Styx not working in Team Arena and in Cross Server. please help me fix this problem. thanx moderators.

Comment

same here, styx is bugged in team arena and cross.

she is even bugged when i use her as guardian angel, no bonus from her in team arena and cross server.
            Last edited by R241084865; 08-30-2014, 10:57 AM.

Comment

my Styx is also not working in team arena or cross server..Styx does work in totem though

server S90 Deathshade Lair
              Ava1

Comment

She doesnt work in Team Arena. For Cross server i dont know becouse i didnt check it yet. But seems shes not working there either. So please guys, fix this as soon as possible becouse is very distracting.
                Last edited by Katiiika; 08-30-2014, 02:41 PM.

Comment

no Katiika. it also doesnt work in cross server.. try to check it out. dont use instant battle. and if you will put it in gaurdian.. it wont give additional stats in battle. just check your Health points. coz that's how i noticed it. and also your BR. it will be lower than what you have on your current BR.

Comment

Well, I can confirm Katiiika's claim, Styx doesn't work during TA, or as GA either. So I hope developers can fix this soon, and compensate those who cared enough to pay for her.

Comment

I can also confirm Styx doesn't work in TA CSW or as a GA

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	178.8 KB
ID:	1693921

Problem is that it wants to obtain 100 rage in TA instead of the normal 75.
                      Last edited by nephillum; 08-30-2014, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Like others I have had issues with Styx that has cost wins in team arena.
                        1) Styx as deployed angel goes to zero rage after the first attack on either side and will never use her attack.
                        2) I switched Styx with Nyssa after my teammates broke and we reformed and Nyssa was able to attack and build rage.
                        3) I used Styx as my guardian angel the next day and she was not adding any points to hp, MATK, PATK etc

Overall in the team arena the system is not recognizing Styx as either deployed or guardian angel. This has persisted since I picked her up. Please resolve this quickly and for those who have Styx please provide them compensation as Styx required a commitment for the player to get this angel.

Chesty
                        Mystic Mage
                        Server 178
                        Last edited by SuperTough; 08-31-2014, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Reported .

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Also to add. The Angel uses the Aegis EVERY turn after it accumulates the 25 rage. It will not use a skill though.

Comment

Working...
                            X