Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free diamonds video offers from playerize rewards and supersonic ads not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free diamonds video offers from playerize rewards and supersonic ads not working

Dear mods,
    I tried to get some free diamonds by watching videos via this two methods. It stated I earned the diamonds but the game page, although not lagging out, is not showing the diamonds I earned. Please check and see what's wrong, because I could not get the recharge reward and thus cannot get amora. THank you.
    R2 games server 198 - Twilight Sanctuary player

Originally posted by R284228393 View Post
    Dear mods,
    I tried to get some free diamonds by watching videos via this two methods. It stated I earned the diamonds but the game page, although not lagging out, is not showing the diamonds I earned. Please check and see what's wrong, because I could not get the recharge reward and thus cannot get amora. THank you.
    R2 games server 198 - Twilight Sanctuary player
    The free dias offers are provided by external sources and every problem you have with not received dias you need to report to the provider, the GMs can't do anything.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Yes, you will have to contact the respective offer platform support about this.
      | | |

Comment

Working...
      X