Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorcerer's Fireball ignores damage reduction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorcerer's Fireball ignores damage reduction?

i see this a lot, whenever i get hit by sorcerer's fireball, it always hit me with the sorcerer's max matk (without crit). and i mean always!!! never have i seen his fireball reduced, like my skill gets down to 20k dmg, his fireball always hits with his max matk. Dont tell me i get hit without the dmg reduction buff bcoz it hits like that everytime.

please fix this.

Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Views:	1
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	1694357
    Hope this answer your question: No bug happen in fireball because it will hit you with pure matk damage ignoring your DEF....the only way to counter sorcerer is to increase your Dodge because fireball can be dodge....good luck
    VIPKiller
    S100
    Berserker

Comment

it only says ignores def, not ignore dmg reduction buff from seraph's helm and vidar boots.
      i can tell which is the dmg reduction buff, cause i see my skill dmg reduced to 20k with my target only having that buff, but when that fireball hit me while having the same dmg reduction buff, the fireball dmg didnt even get reduced.
      seriously, fireball is the most damaging skill in this game and you are saying it cant be reduced? that is plain bias to sorcerer against all other classes. dodge is not that easy to get. you can have 12k dodge and get hit almost all the time with only 9k hit.

Comment

well seraph's helm + vidar works for me against fireball...sometimes it will reduced to 100k to 150k only...i have almost 13k dodge and 7k hit and i can dodge most of the time this fireball....
        VIPKiller
        S100
        Berserker

Comment

no matter how big you mdef or how low your mdef the damage is still the same, ex : fireball to 0 mdef is 300k then fireball to 99999999 mdef is 300k too

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
            it only says ignores def, not ignore dmg reduction buff from seraph's helm and vidar boots.
            i can tell which is the dmg reduction buff, cause i see my skill dmg reduced to 20k with my target only having that buff, but when that fireball hit me while having the same dmg reduction buff, the fireball dmg didnt even get reduced.
            seriously, fireball is the most damaging skill in this game and you are saying it cant be reduced? that is plain bias to sorcerer against all other classes. dodge is not that easy to get. you can have 12k dodge and get hit almost all the time with only 9k hit.
            you wanna know what is the most damaging skill ingame?

+18 amazon gets 300% damage ignored diffence compare it with 180% fireball XD

and the only thing to do is to increase dodge to lessen the damage to 0 hahaha

Comment

Working...
            X