No announcement yet.

Connection problem again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection problem again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This page can’t be displayed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!
    All day it worked, and now when WB start I receive again that error..... ***?! DO something.... there's no problem with my DNS or internet or something.... -.-
    It is really annoying :| all day it worked
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	1756647

Same Problem here..
    got R2games blocked by some ISPs? i'm from germany with Telekom surfing

whem i'm using proxy then i can log in and play..
    but i dislike using some proxy

is there any sulotion coming??

Comment

They are being investigated. If you're getting blank pages or loading errors and changing the DNS settings does not fix the error (and you've tried different browsers), connect to the server using a VPN, that should fix your loading errors. The servers are up and running.

Comment

Thank you for answer and advice Orlene, but it's a little bit strange... 2-3 months I had no problem and now... ( I guess it's because the summer it's almost gone )

Comment

Originally posted by Orlene View Post
          They are being investigated. If you're getting blank pages or loading errors and changing the DNS settings does not fix the error (and you've tried different browsers), connect to the server using a VPN, that should fix your loading errors. The servers are up and running.
          Just blew me crashes and error with DNS! And I have that kind of bugs? I downloaded nothing nor changed my settings in windows or browser. It's in you is something wrong mass of people have the same problem.
          S 146 Tenesi

Comment

same problem at S35. What is going on ???

Comment

Working...
            X