Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What elements are associated with heros.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What elements are associated with heros.

How can we tell what elements a hero uses prior to acquiring it?

I am thinking about getting the new Panda Nicky. However the only thing that uses the electro elemental power is a rogue that I have.
    I have a Hecate, Astral Hunter, Dark Paladin, and Berserker Claw. I am a Sorcerer. All the magic users use wind and ice. The Paladin, a warrior, uses wind and fire. The Berserker uses fire and electro.

I may just get a headless horseman to replace the Berserker. Or should I replace the Astral Hunter with the Panda?

The way you can tell what Elemental Affinity they will be is by their Classification. Warrior, Rogue, Mage, Hunter are the 4 Classes of Heroes. Warrior use Wind and Fire. Rogue use Electro and Fire. Mage use Wind and Ice. Hunter use Electro and Ice.
    Server: Victoriana's War [S10]
    IGN: Rubiana
    Level: 76
    Battle Rating: 821748
    Class: Paladin
    Guild: Guardians
    Clash Ranking Range: 2-5
    Domination Champion!

Comment

Don't get Panda ... problem solved ... with your team why would you want him anyway ..

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
        Don't get Panda ... problem solved ... with your team why would you want him anyway ..

ahahahaha was wondering same thing
        DRAGOS
        PaLaDiN
        (S121) Republic Of Dis
        GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

Originally posted by The1Leon View Post
          How can we tell what elements a hero uses prior to acquiring it?

I am thinking about getting the new Panda Nicky. However the only thing that uses the electro elemental power is a rogue that I have.
          I have a Hecate, Astral Hunter, Dark Paladin, and Berserker Claw. I am a Sorcerer. All the magic users use wind and ice. The Paladin, a warrior, uses wind and fire. The Berserker uses fire and electro.

I may just get a headless horseman to replace the Berserker. Or should I replace the Astral Hunter with the Panda?
          best to choose amazon than horseman

Comment

Thank you. I kink of knew the answer but wanted someone to confirm it.

Comment

Working...
            X