Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

DODGE vs HI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DODGE vs HI

before i can not hit 500 difference dodge e.g.(6k) vs hit ( 5.5k) , now players can hit you with 4k difference to their hit ( 6.9k) vs dodge (10.5). wt f. this is so fun game .

with the help of angel's halo maybe?
    IGN: MnemosynE
    Server: S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Originally posted by willaford View Post
      with the help of angel's halo maybe?

good answer.... plus angel worship etc etc
      DRAGOS
      PaLaDiN
      (S121) Republic Of Dis
      GuiLD : Shadur

Comment

my friend got 14k dodge, this guy with 10k hit hits him without fail.
        my friend got 9k hit, this guy has 10k dodge but he is dodging my friends attack 50/50.

i wonder how they really calculate this dodging and hitting chances.

disregard halo, both guys using Nyssa, so no hit and dodge involve on halos.
        Last edited by dyopet2; 09-16-2014, 09:00 AM.

Comment

about this angel Glacia, the dodge halo doesnt really work on my friend. he got 14k dodge + 886 (Glacia halo) = almost 15k, but the guy with 11k hit has no problem hitting him.

Comment

they are using aoede . aoede don't provide hit halo.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
              my friend got 14k dodge, this guy with 10k hit hits him without fail.
              my friend got 9k hit, this guy has 10k dodge but he is dodging my friends attack 50/50.

i wonder how they really calculate this dodging and hitting chances.

disregard halo, both guys using Nyssa, so no hit and dodge involve on halos.
              i remember this archer has 12k dodge and my hit that time is 10k i can't even hit a single hit, which is really irrirating how they calculated the statistics here so confusing.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
                i remember this archer has 12k dodge and my hit that time is 10k i can't even hit a single hit, which is really irrirating how they calculated the statistics here so confusing.
                look his angel if it is Glacia then his /her positions front mid, full lvl glacia will give buff dodge 886 poin on it, so if u are tanker (high hp, def) , maybe angel buff from aoede hit will help u at front upper line

Comment

Originally posted by Jeped View Post
                  they are using aoede . aoede don't provide hit halo.
                  maybe you typed wrong here.. but aoede does provide indeed hit halo.. its front top..+1k hit.

Comment

Originally posted by mhaztah View Post
                    maybe you typed wrong here.. but aoede does provide indeed hit halo.. its front top..+1k hit.

he never place in hit position always in atack position .

Comment

Working...
                    X