Earning Tycoon Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning Tycoon Points

Anyone any suggestion on how to earn tycoon points?

I have noticed new names in CS Tycoon rankings, and it seems the resources they collected is, for me, a bit high.
    And also, is saved mails is counted in tycoon again?

TY

you should save up gemology energy cards (a helluva bunch of it) -> the most simple way to earn points (get 10k / 20k per day in tycoon day)

as for saved mail it was counted in the past, but they have changed it since 3 last tycoon if I'm right

and yes
    the most easiest way to earn points is to spend money.

oh you could buy the gemology energy cards from group buy, 250 each but just after the discount is 50%
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

TY very much

Comment

oh, don't miss gauntlet (do purgatory/ hell -> focus on defeating the dragons) you should get around 2-5mils or more gold which worth 200-500 <- not bad right?
        and don't miss wb too <- not that much but still, it helps

Comment

better kill wolves give way more gold

Comment

You earn by playing.... it's kinda simple. Do your dailies and you'll earn points.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
              better kill wolves give way more gold
              yes 'give more gold indeed'
              seems you don't really calculating

Comment

got to kill the dragons first to get the power boosts, then move on to wolves to kill them easier. i finish with around 12 mil gold, with the top player earning almost 25mil gold

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Pikachu View Post
                  got to kill the dragons first to get the power boosts, then move on to wolves to kill them easier. i finish with around 12 mil gold, with the top player earning almost 25mil gold
                  yes, not only does it gives power boost, but also more reward money
                  and winning it isn't really necessary, since you don't get points from the gold you got by opening gauntlet chest

Comment

Originally posted by toxicode95 View Post
                    yes 'give more gold indeed'
                    seems you don't really calculating
                    If he kills wolves and survive and his damage is around the max hp of wolves he does get more moeny since he has a cd of 15secs instead of 30 :P

Comment

it would be awesome if they remove the good limit per damage... i think the limit is 250k no matter high your damage is...

Comment

CafeAuLait lol : ))))))))))))))) daylis gives u max9k per daay, and thats all : )))))))))))))))) and we need over 14k, its imposible to get it without spending : )))))))))) i can never win tycoon like this : )))))))

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                          CafeAuLait lol : ))))))))))))))) daylis gives u max9k per daay, and thats all : )))))))))))))))) and we need over 14k, its imposible to get it without spending : )))))))))) i can never win tycoon like this : )))))))
                          yes dailies gives u max 9k per day, but not if you saves gemology energy cards and got 20k that day, and if you saves quite a lot of group ticket, you can buy energy cards for 250 each, you only need around 600 energy to get 20k, 300 energy to get 10k
                          if you do 10k for 2 consecutive days you'll lose around 300 tycoon pts instead of doing 20k in day 1 and skips the 2nd day

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
                          If he kills wolves and survive and his damage is around the max hp of wolves he does get more moeny since he has a cd of 15secs instead of 30 :P
                          well maybe it's just me, not killing all wolves but killed all dragon gives me more gold than killing all wolves but leaving 1 or 2 dragons alive. (maybe because I'm doing gauntlet solo or with 1 or 2 other ppl -> server's dying -> no merge issued -> s143)

but yes, if he only attack wolves and his teammates kill all dragons for him then yes, he got more gold

Comment

and u think that if i get 10k each day i can reach 14k per day? i am doing 3k each day and i dont think so :|

Comment

Originally posted by lOMGlImmortal View Post
                              and u think that if i get 10k each day i can reach 14k per day? i am doing 3k each day and i dont think so :|
                              that's why saving energy cards is important. I did 20k + doing all dailies, and I got 16k in day 1

Comment

Working...
                              X