Request for Server Merge S174 Copper Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Server Merge S174 Copper Coast

Please place us in the pool for server merge. We are S174 Copper Coast, the last WB we only had 10 people. Thank You!

We are in a serious need for a server merge. We've got players leaving to other games. Sometimes there are only 2-3 teams in evening TA. The server is dying and play is suffering.

Comment

SERVER 174 COPPER COAST -----OK seriously !!!! Give us a MERGE NOW !!!!!! When we have had less than a dozen players left that actually play for over 2 MONTHS now. This is beyond INSANE. GET IT DONE NOW !!!!!!!!!!!
      Can't do Team Arena's or Team Dungeons. Have to solo Inferno. THIS IS A JOKE.

Comment

I already made ​​a post to the server 36, same problem almost over playeur. Now we have 6 Guild, barely 3 to 4 group for Team Arena. Its really become urgently otherwise it will soon have more than a handful to play.

Comment

Same story here. My request for merge was posted a while ago too. Pls merge Warlords Haven s202, it's slowly dying.

- Noeka - s202 Warlords Haven

Comment

Pushing this up. Can we PLEASE get a merge. We've been a very dead server for months and with being unable to have account transfers it is hard for people. They either get forced to leave or they suffer and miss out on game opportunities and rewards that busier servers get.
            So with this in mind PLEASE can you merge or give us an option to transfer server

We miss out on Treasure Chest events because we never get the 3 pieces or enough people to make a group with.
            We miss out on Lucky tree Yggdrasil rewards because we do not have enough people to recharge or any that even think it is worthwhile to recharge on a dead server.

Can a GM please update us into the server merge matter or figure out if there is a way we can do a server transfer instead?

Comment

Dead server also on mine,please merge server 88 Mystforge. 10/15 ppl in wb and 3 guild on tc

Comment

s229 had only 4 in WB yesterday.. hard to get TA and TD done since it's so dead in there.. merge us with all these other guys please!!! I almost singlehandedly won twilight clash.. that's how dead we are!

Comment

Please merge server S174 Copper Coast. We've been requesting this for over 9 months with no response. We've watched other servers merged and we've been left behind. We are losing out on rewards and event benefits. You won't merge us so that we can compete with other servers that have been merged and you also won't give us an option for transfer. Will you think about giving us refunds on the diamonds we have purchased and money we have spent? If you don't merge us, you are artificially handicapping us so that we can't compete in any of the cross server events. We can't get the better prizes from any of the events that have cumulative prizes over multiple days because we have fewer players to boost up the total amount (ex. Lucky Tree, angel events). Please merge us so that we compete with the other servers fairly.

Comment

Originally posted by LeWatcher View Post
                    Please merge server S174 Copper Coast. We've been requesting this for over 9 months with no response. We've watched other servers merged and we've been left behind. We are losing out on rewards and event benefits. You won't merge us so that we can compete with other servers that have been merged and you also won't give us an option for transfer. Will you think about giving us refunds on the diamonds we have purchased and money we have spent? If you don't merge us, you are artificially handicapping us so that we can't compete in any of the cross server events. We can't get the better prizes from any of the events that have cumulative prizes over multiple days because we have fewer players to boost up the total amount (ex. Lucky Tree, angel events). Please merge us so that we compete with the other servers fairly.
                    Forwarded~~
                    All that's left to do, is wait for the merge now.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

same for s190 Scattered Mountains we need merge ASP bcz here just like 7-10 players active .we cannot TD,TA etc.

Comment

Originally posted by R277989945 View Post
                        same for s190 Scattered Mountains we need merge ASP bcz here just like 7-10 players active .we cannot TD,TA etc.
                        We can forward servers to " possibly " get merged, yet we don't know when the merge will happen.
                        I got asked a year ago by a player from a server to get merged, not even know they haven't received the merge.
                        Hopefully all servers that are affected will receive it.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Too many servers are dead! S92 (Endless Sea) is a shadow now of former player numbers. Only 2 Guilds with 10 members or so and likely only 30 real players on the whole server. At weekends we struggle to get 3 for TA! How about you merge us with a younger server? We would be happy to help them and their numbers would assist us.

Success in a game is about happy players- not server numbers!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                            Forwarded~~
                            All that's left to do, is wait for the merge now.
                            Doesn't look like being Forwarded does much good.
                            Once again we are getting screwed by R2Games. There is the Magic Holiday event going on right now. Since we only have a couple dozen players at most on our server, we will never advance the Magic Level. We are still only at Level 1 and not even close to level 2. Other servers with many players have already advanced the Magic Level a few times.

What is the procedure for requesting a refund of our dollars spent on this game? There are many on this server that have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this game. I personally think we are entitled to a full if not a partial refund of the money we invested in a game that R2Games has "intentionally" biased towards other servers. R2Games fails to address the issue even after multiple requests.
                            We are at a disadvantage compared to the other servers that have been merged and R2Games should be held accountable for stifling, holding back, and handicapping our server in these competitions. It is an unfair advantage they are giving to other servers.

I want compensation. I demand compensation. Please address this situation and give us a posting as to the procedure that we need to take to request refunds or satisfactory compensation for R2Games' lack of action.

Comment

Originally posted by LeWatcher View Post
                              Doesn't look like being Forwarded does much good.
                              Once again we are getting screwed by R2Games. There is the Magic Holiday event going on right now. Since we only have a couple dozen players at most on our server, we will never advance the Magic Level. We are still only at Level 1 and not even close to level 2. Other servers with many players have already advanced the Magic Level a few times.

What is the procedure for requesting a refund of our dollars spent on this game? There are many on this server that have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on this game. I personally think we are entitled to a full if not a partial refund of the money we invested in a game that R2Games has "intentionally" biased towards other servers. R2Games fails to address the issue even after multiple requests.
                              We are at a disadvantage compared to the other servers that have been merged and R2Games should be held accountable for stifling, holding back, and handicapping our server in these competitions. It is an unfair advantage they are giving to other servers.

I want compensation. I demand compensation. Please address this situation and give us a posting as to the procedure that we need to take to request refunds or satisfactory compensation for R2Games' lack of action.
                              It does not matter wether on a server is a big casher or more or not, the merges come when the devs/team thinks it's the right time.
                              I am sorry for the players who are experiencing this, but it's the truth, once we have forwarded the merge request, we can't do anything.
                              If we keep spamming with " Was it reported? Will it get merged? " we will only receive one answer all the time " YES " , but not knowing when.
                              As I said, we can forward servers to get merge, but we can't force a merge to happen asap.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Working...
                              X