No announcement yet.

Request for Server Merge S174 Copper Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

same problems in s37.several players send tickets but nothing was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
      It does not matter wether on a server is a big casher or more or not, the merges come when the devs/team thinks it's the right time.
      I am sorry for the players who are experiencing this, but it's the truth, once we have forwarded the merge request, we can't do anything.
      If we keep spamming with " Was it reported? Will it get merged? " we will only receive one answer all the time " YES " , but not knowing when.
      As I said, we can forward servers to get merge, but we can't force a merge to happen asap.
      Thank you Gurothos for your time. I was not bringing issue with your efforts. I am disappointed and discouraged by the lack of support from R2Games and their creating of an unfair gaming environment biased towards the servers that have already been merged.
      I want to know what our options are for requesting a refund of the money we have spent on a game that R2Games is failing to provide a fair gaming environment. When I started playing this game I had a reasonable expectation of a fair gaming environment and R2Games has failed to provide that. I have spent money and then been forced to fall behind directly due to R2Games' failure to maintain the systems in a balanced and fair way.
      Please let me know the procedure that I can use to request a refund or contact information for R2Games' legal/accounting department. I would also like to pass that information on to the other users on our server as well.
      We deserve a refund of our money due to R2Games' failure to provide expected services.

Comment

S176 - Malefic court is in serious need of a merge since there are 6 to 8 ppl on that server. TA is hard to do since there are very few ppl on this server. I can single-handedly win TC since
        there are very few ppl on this server or on line to do TC. also we can't compete in special events because of the lack of players. pls merge us so we can compete with other servers & get
        better prizes.

- Heimdall - S176 Malefic Court

Comment

Working...
        X