Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Server Tycoon Bug? Really?????!!!! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Tycoon Bug? Really?????!!!! What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!

so first prize goes to a... "bug"?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sento2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	165.7 KB
ID:	1757031Click image for larger version

Name:	raven.JPG
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	1757032

"CafeAuLait CafeAuLait

CafeAuLait's Avatar Join Date
    May 2013
    I'm beginning to get a little tired of everyone wanting to label everything unfair and players cheaters."

and we are getting a little tired of your incompetence. if i should verify players til top 100 i bet i find more of these..."bugs".sorry i used your quote this way but since you closed that thread with a sarcastic comment, i thought i should continue it in a sarcastic way. so first prize goes to who? a "bug"? yes yes you are tired of unpleased players. ever wondered why players are so unpleased? should i remind you a few "little" mistakes your great staff made in the past? mistakes you didnt fix and still wont fix? i think not, you know them as well as we...unpleased players do. maybe if you would do your job right, you wouldnt get so many complaints.many of us put alot of resources in this event and for what? for bugs? please....!?!?!?!i am expecting you to close this thread also,my advice to players: dont spend a dime, its not worth it.

well what do you know?! nr. 10 is also a..."bug".

Click image for larger version

Name:	Artoria.JPG
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	1694786

should i continue?

Comment

You do know that SOME just don't load, right? Last time the first place in my time zone, Ralphelangelo, his profile could be viewed, but know it won't load for me. ITS NOT A BUG. ITS JUST EITHER LAGGING OR YOUR SERVER DID NOT LOAD THE OTHER SERVER'S DATABASE.

Comment

i was suspicious bou that too but not anymore. i got to know that gta servers are not working properly (for which they received quite a heavy compensation). if you notice, all these 'bugged' accounts are from gta. ive personally played with sento in CS.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

can anyone explain why that arrow from first skill to second skill was lit red?
          check everyone elses details and you will see that arrow to be yellow as it is supposed to be.

Comment

thats cus first skill is not there so its showin red arrow, meanin partner skill cant proc

EDIT: but second arrow is yellow, which should be red as well. but oh well, anything is possible considering history of this game and its bugs :P
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

its a boss account =)

Comment

In cs tourney ect. such players are also not visible? Are these more of the database corruption from gtarcade?
                Alanna
                Beserker lvl 73
                980K BR
                Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                Mystic lvl 72
                1.1M BR
                Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

i did encounter sento2 dude on cross server so he does exist

Comment

Originally posted by R235962306 View Post
                    i did encounter sento2 dude on cross server so he does exist
                    ofc they exist! LOL!
                    this way the developer can manipulate events, forcing players to spend more in order to get the top1 rewards. It's a marketing strategy. It's like setting a profit quota, if they dont get that quota, then the rewards wont be going to real players.

Comment

Originally posted by dyopet2 View Post
                      ofc they exist! LOL!
                      this way the developer can manipulate events, forcing players to spend more in order to get the top1 rewards. It's a marketing strategy. It's like setting a profit quota, if they dont get that quota, then the rewards wont be going to real players.
                      http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....nd-stats/page2

That is one serious accusation. You don't provide proof of this player, all that you know is that he spends a lot of money in this game. Yoou just can't make this accusations out of thin air.

Sento2 does exist in the GTArcade platform.

Comment

Working...
                      X