Acidntlly deleted rewards from bug Cross server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acidntlly deleted rewards from bug Cross server

Hello dear techs. Sorry to post here but IT IS NOT A BUG REPORT, so If You all excuse me,I will related my problem here,thank You for your time.
    I acidently deleted mil with rewards form cros server bug(the one with many ppl getting victoriana and alecta for free). I would much apreciated if You can re-send that e-mail with compensation to me. (not to intenion I had 1 k ~royal mark in my inventory....but I cannot proove that because all of them went in in a ''splash''v. I would apreciated, and I admit, I deleted compensation. fbecauxse i did not ckecked all e-mail mesages corecctlly. You can easelly check it out. I deleted compensation. So please,becasues it was a bug from Your side,as a monthlly cashier,please,at least ,refound my compensation. Thank's dev team so much.
    Ig nick: GOKUZ, Serever S39 ARCHANGEL.
    Have a great day
    Last edited by M_Alexandru; 09-23-2014, 05:42 PM.

Sorry to inform you but we simply cannot correct human error

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

hi and ty for reply. Can go to trash this posst. bye and ty

Comment

ADeleate this post already .....when it's R2games fault ,noone comments...huma Error,You're right...I did a human error,but how about You,that U make erors after errors and not fix them? delete this post..I will resume only vip,not like a crazy untill now 200 $ /month. Gl r2games,nice marketing manager You have..

Comment

Working...
        X