vip renew bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vip renew bonus

Ok now i realy have enough again after this month renew i got bonus this time 300 dia in august i got 200 dia and after few tickets i still didnt got 300 dia for august at least in mail not and i didnt noticed that you add it them in some other way if you did i want proof. On screenshot you will see that i have vip9. Get on work or close the shop. Game is also so bugy that each day players quiting, it sims that you want only easy money and than you dont bother anymore and never did with fair working game. I want say have a nice day because r2 games and gtarcade dont deserve that. I am not surprised that gm almost not exist in this game this realy show your attitude and your respect to players.
    Attached Files

Could you kindly explain your problem to me? From what I am understanding you received 200 diamonds on aug. 28th and 300 on sept. 26th for 2nd and 3rd vip renewal

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Not for second and third renewal but i am vip9 and i must get each month vip5+ renewal bonus and this mean 500 diamonds are you guys dont know your own game subscription rules.

Comment

I went round and round with them over this issue for 4 months always the same the diamonds were sent you just didnt notice them yet they were always sent on a day i happened to add diamonds to my account NOT them. I finally gave up arguing they wont help you in fact they start to close your tickets out if keep asking them for proof ect...so 5 months after i should have started getting the 500 a month just this month i got for the first time the right diamond amount.
        Chandri
        Assyrians S18/UA8

Comment

You won't get any diamonds if you cancelled your subscription in the middle or paid for vip with diamonds

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i am vip 8 atm, subscribed vip, it works well here *knocks on wood* diamonds come less than hour after vip renewal, 500 for each month, but when you drag this thing up, just wanna ask why that subscribe dont count on events like -recharge any ammount- in omnipotence?
            S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
            now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
            Guild - Lunatic Cafe
            UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
              i am vip 8 atm, subscribed vip, it works well here *knocks on wood* diamonds come less than hour after vip renewal, 500 for each month, but when you drag this thing up, just wanna ask why that subscribe dont count on events like -recharge any ammount- in omnipotence?
              Simple, buying vip is not recharging(buying diamonds) instead you are subscribing to a service

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X