Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Wings bug

Hi all!

I just got the mysterious wings but it looks like ***** on me with my Leprechaun clothes. Please fix this appearence.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wings bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	591.2 KB
ID:	1757736

Really !!! Why should they it your choice to use it if you don't like then hide it why would they change it just for you ?

Comment

haha u should change your costume and u will be fine
      It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Lol I like them and I think it should be good if every clothes with wings would match. Btw, it's not just the only one wings/clothes that dont fit with each other. They should really make every clothes compatible with every wings. And dont say to hide it because I like them and it's not just for me lol, it's for everyone.
        Anyway, if you can't say any usable, do not comment. Thanks.

Comment

the mysteral wings give the bonus to the santa outfit, not the lephrachaun outfit. so your complaining about a look that isnt meant to be a set and your gonna have that when you mix and match the different wings and costumes.

Comment

Lol in any good game every wings fit right to every clothes. It doesnt matter how you combine them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dsdasa View Post
              Lol in any good game every wings fit right to every clothes. It doesnt matter how you combine them.
              We are not just any good game, we are an awesome game. As for your question, the wings looks fine to me...

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Then open your eyes mod, it looks good in anywhere but in battles it looks like a cr*p. It doesnt fit to the clothes, it seems to be shifted away.
                Btw awesome game...hmm..we could talk about it but ok. I'm a player in this game too and I know the game as well as I experienced but I'd not tell that as awesome.

Comment

Mysteral wings and leprechaun? It still looks okay, try to look at hang ten set! Our wings grow from umbrella lol. But hey even in fashion games not everything matched and this is not fashion game sooo... I think we just have to do smart mix n match or hide them...
                  Originally posted by Henry Miller
                  There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                  S102-CoolBay
                  Immortals

Comment

Working...
                  X