Angel still alive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel still alive

he always have that after reviving using his mail effect . his angel still alive. supposed once you resurrect after dying angel should vanished right ? , but not in his case he alalawys have his angel all the time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	iesbutstillhaveangel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	401.0 KB
ID:	1757928Click image for larger version

Name:	IESTILHAVEANGEL.jpg
Size:	526.8 KB
ID:	1757929
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ANGELSTILALIVE.jpg
Size:	524.2 KB
ID:	1757930Click image for larger version

Name:	ANGELSTILALIVE1.jpg
Size:	513.9 KB
ID:	1757931
    Last edited by R246518381; 09-30-2014, 10:03 AM.

Fairy effect? Stays with angel to the end, so angel does not die from loneliness? It never happens on Team Arena (where are no fairies).

Comment

Originally posted by elleshar View Post
      Fairy effect? Stays with angel to the end, so angel does not die from loneliness? It never happens on Team Arena (where are no fairies).
      it does not say in crackers description for fairy. i have fairy too but my angel gone after i died. well it is happening in team arena too there is a lot of thread going in forum but they are not doing anything.

Comment

can you post the battle report?
        Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
        IGN:asdasd
        class:Berekster

Comment

@DJ - hell it is a compare thing . so if that is always the case that is totally unfair while us our angel vanished after our character died.

Comment

it's only team arena where you die and your angel dissapears (unless death by rogue dragonskill) normal combat the angel stays until the very end no matter if last toon dies and respawns

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
              it's only team arena where you die and your angel dissapears (unless death by rogue dragonskill) normal combat the angel stays until the very end no matter if last toon dies and respawns
              My angel always died in any battle when last toon die and respawn. In COM, wyrm, arena, dark abyss, zodiac, everywhere!
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

so in other words ti should not be gone so our angel is bug. ?

Comment

welcome to the league of bugs

Comment

Working...
                  X