Moonbring Outfit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moonbring Outfit

since you changed the requirements for synthing Moonbring and Hang ten outfit dont you think that our old wings and outfit sherds need to be replaced with the new sherds and equal to the amount required for creating it make your equationand give us back what we earned i dont like stuff being crowded in my bag + more importantly i dont like wasting events and diamonds on something that is worthless which what the old sherds are now ...hope you solve this problem sooner than later thank you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	3
Size:	663.6 KB
ID:	1757989

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	1
Size:	713.7 KB
ID:	1757990

Damn, yea i just saw that and that really sucks. what was the point in changing those mats. Well at least you can sell it for gold though. Might as well just sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      Damn, yea i just saw that and that really sucks. what was the point in changing those mats. Well at least you can sell it for gold though. Might as well just sell it.
      whats the point of selling it for gold my friend this is fashion set and we want the fashion not the gold im only 15% away from getting it and u say sell for gold lol ...what about the wasted wheel spins u spent for getting those sherds...i think i made my point here thank you

Comment

Reported .

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

thank you so much we appreciate it

Comment

can u hurry up becouse now u sell shards in djini merch dont want to buy all again

Comment

tycoon is up and the sherds are in DJ shop its not fair for us to re buy all please fix this before tycoon ends ....thank you !

Comment

any new when u gonna do some ?

Comment

Working...
                X