• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11k ore and non stop gemo?

Click image for larger version

Name:	TINDINAMANN2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	552.4 KB
ID:	1758049 what the 11k ore 7k ore? after wasting their darics etc last server tycoon? don't you have application that can monitor if this player really loading up to buy those items ? even i jump 3 server tycoon it won't happen that way . coz i need to spend to get more darics.

Like one specific player who manage to do 5k gemology score per day 20k 5days both server and tycoon server? lol don't if you really monitoring or just one of the you know... secret.
    Last edited by R246518381; 10-05-2014, 10:29 AM. Reason: add info

You can save ore before tycoon and change it into stones when it starts. These "cheating" accusations really need to stop.

Comment

u cant save enchanted ore...lol..damn 11 k enchanted ore must b one hell of a miner..bugger

Comment

you can save ore you save it up then u spend it and it gives u credit when u spend them always has

Comment

Originally posted by R28693803 View Post
          u cant save enchanted ore...lol..damn 11 k enchanted ore must b one hell of a miner..bugger
          Im at 12.5k points in that section today and i have spent 0 diamonds so far. Granted I had darics saved.

Comment

Originally posted by R28693803 View Post
            You CAN save echanted ore. Then you buy echant stones from the shop in the forge section. That counts as well.

Comment

I can confirm, saved up enchanted ore DOES add points to Tycoon when you spend them DURING Tycoon

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                I can confirm, saved up enchanted ore DOES add points to Tycoon when you spend them DURING Tycoon
                enchant stones are not part of tycoon it only says enchant ore so that is obviously a bug/mistakes. so it should be remove. because that is totally unfair.

Comment

oh it is in the description im sorry

Comment

move on holy cow

Comment

Originally posted by Spindal View Post
                      move on holy cow
                      :P not talking to you :P

Comment

Working...
                      X