Server merge Fairy problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge Fairy problem

After the merge a few days ago (S46 Apotheosis with UA6 which used to be S22 and S28), all the fairies that I had unlocked no longer appear unlocked. One still follows me around, but in the fairy window, they all look unavailable.

IGN: ElviraR
    Server: S46 Apotheosis

Screenshot is in the attachment.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	631.0 KB
ID:	1758526

No reply still?

Comment

Reported .

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I have problem, too.
        [S83] Ash Cave - before merge I had 4 fairy (crackers, leon, shivers and rusty) after merge just crackers follow me, but I cannot see anyone in Fairy Tab, even crackers, all 4 are grey.

New server is ua34. Main screen shows still [S83] Ash Cave server (can you see in the print screen). In Cross-Server Arena over main char shows UA34 server after merge.
        I do not have any print screen to prove that I had 4 fairy in S83, because I could not suspect any problem.

Where is my 4 fairies ??? I paid for three of them with diamond Please help me!
        My original post with screen shot is:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....96#post1138396

Comment

No reply still?

Comment

This has still not been resolved. After a new fairy was purchased the active one could not be used again, since it is still unavailable.

Comment

I report this problem on a ticket as well. I lost leon, cracker, rusty and shivers. I still have cat, pumpkin and now turkey. When I put in the ticket they say that since I have no screen shot of the missing fairies I can not prove I bought them.

Comment

Originally posted by R22210401 View Post
                I report this problem on a ticket as well. I lost leon, cracker, rusty and shivers. I still have cat, pumpkin and now turkey. When I put in the ticket they say that since I have no screen shot of the missing fairies I can not prove I bought them.
                That's the reason why we always ask for screen-shots, else nothing that the person says will work against a GM/dev's.
                A screen-shot with the problem always makes it easier and faster to solve/fix it.
                As for the delayed tickets/un-answered, be sure that the tickets/problems are known, just that they take a bit of time to get fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                X