Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lvl3 pumpkin spirit issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
    we get better rewards yes. but we didnt claim all. no rewards for lvl2 and 4 that's why i'm complaining

you asking why? if there's a shining collect icon, you will not click it? of course you will. the halloween event you can collect only the latest level it reaches for that day you cant collect lower level rewards. if your server is active and your pumpkin spirit level up fast you will missed other rewards
    what everyone is trying to say is the faster you get your spirit level raised, the better rewards you can collect everyday. you want the higher level, why would you want to collect the lvl 2 when you can collect the lvl 4 or 5, especially since you can only collect once a day. You get no extra benefit from collecting the lower rewards. I would rather collect the lvl 5 for 5 days over collecting lvl 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5. This is one of those rare times that i wish we had more cashers or bigger cashers on our server, to get that level up higher. I would prefer getting the 1000 enchanted ores instead of 500 or 800.

For example, you can collect rewards for 5 days:
    collecting each level (1-5) you would get: 2700 enchanted ores, 1500 gem enhancement stones, 510 seraph stones, 870 ripe pumpkins, and 8 marvelous pumpkins.
    collecting lvl 5 for 5 days you would get: 5000 enchanted ores, 2500 gem enhancment stones, 1000 seraph stones, 2500 ripe pumpkins, and 25 marvelous pumpkins.

If that doesnt make sense why several of us are not concerned with collecting lower levels rewards, then i dont know how or who can explain it.
    Last edited by gemmi; 10-27-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Numa_ View Post
      can i ask how we gain pumpkin level ?
      how we gain pumpkin spirit ?
      how the point counted and what are counted to points ?
      thank you
      pumpkin spirit level is in 2 parts, the bar that you see is based on the number of pumpkins everyone on the server collects. so the more active your server, the faster it will increase. those rewards are the ones you collect once a day and are the 5 levels seen on that screen below the score bar. there is also the individual points you get which you will see by where is says my points. That increases for each pumpkin you yourself collect. I believe it says on the pumpkins how many points are added if you scroll your mouse over them. The rewards for that can be seen if you click on the button that says points rewards. There you will see tiers of set points you need to reach up to 20k points.

Comment

we cant collect lower level rewards. as you can see it skipped the level 2 at the 2nd day. we collected and only choice to collect is level 3, how will we claim the lower level rewards? the VET in our server said that we cannot claim the lower level rewards and blaming us for leveling fast our pumpkin spirit.

looks like you are the one who are stupid here? your server pumpkin spirit is level 5 now? pfft liar! if your server is level 5 now you will agree with me, it means you missed to collect the lvl 2, 3, and 4 rewards! are you aware that once the pumpkin spirit reaches is max level you cannot claim all lower level rewards? errr. next time dont comment if you dont know what are you talking about. and dont make a lie ^__^
        Yup been at level 5 for a while now. Want proof? go to server 208 then. This event is so you can receive the highest possible prize each day, who cares about receiving worse prizes? You are ignorant in the fact that you think this event is suppose to work the way you think, and if it doesn't you call it a bug. Stupid people leave stupid comments.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
          what everyone is trying to say is the faster you get your spirit level raised, the better rewards you can collect everyday. you want the higher level, why would you want to collect the lvl 2 when you can collect the lvl 4 or 5, especially since you can only collect once a day. You get no extra benefit from collecting the lower rewards. I would rather collect the lvl 5 for 5 days over collecting lvl 1, then 2, then 3, then 4, then 5. This is one of those rare times that i wish we had more cashers or bigger cashers on our server, to get that level up higher. I would prefer getting the 1000 enchanted ores instead of 500 or 800.

For example, you can collect rewards for 5 days:
          collecting each level (1-5) you would get: 2700 enchanted ores, 1500 gem enhancement stones, 510 seraph stones, 870 ripe pumpkins, and 8 marvelous pumpkins.
          collecting lvl 5 for 5 days you would get: 5000 enchanted ores, 2500 gem enhancment stones, 1000 seraph stones, 2500 ripe pumpkins, and 25 marvelous pumpkins.

If that doesnt make sense why several of us are not concerned with collecting lower levels rewards, then i dont know how or who can explain it.
          People like to complain over stupid things. They don't realize that they will get better rewards over all.

Comment

i want to collect all. as in ALL not only few. from lvl1 to max lvl. you guys are the one who stupid here. so youre telling me to waste and just leave the low level rewards not to be collected? cheezus
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

the event isn't designed for you to collect ALL rewards, only the highest level that your server has reached. As explained before by the other guy, collecting level 5 for 5 days is more beneficial. If you cannot get your head around that then you are the stupid one

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                the event isn't designed for you to collect ALL rewards, only the highest level that your server has reached. As explained before by the other guy, collecting level 5 for 5 days is more beneficial. If you cannot get your head around that then you are the stupid one
                collecting them each day is good but, what can you do if your server is active and have many cashers? in 2 and half days pumpkin spirit reached lvl5? how can you claim the other rewards? let them? say thank you that at least you claimed better rewards? wew. isn't collecting them all is more beneficial?? you dont get my point maybe because your server is dying till now level 2 pumpkin spirit. anyway just had an update and the level of the pumpkin spirit up to level 10 max. i will just let the low level rewards and wait to claim the level 10 XD
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

i want to collect all. as in ALL not only few. from lvl1 to max lvl. you guys are the one who stupid here. so youre telling me to waste and just leave the low level rewards not to be collected? cheezus
                  Its not designed for players to collect ALL rewards. Its a collect once a day, so again, if you can collect more rewards, why would you want to collect less. Its not set up that lvl 1 is day 1, and lvl 2 is day 2, is based off how fast you collect the pumpkin spirit points. I swear that something is going crazy in the world where all of a sudden players are complaining about getting better rewards and not the lower amount ones.

Comment

my server is at level 6 and 60k points away from level 7. Only collecting highest amount each day will be beneficial as explained before by another person. I don't know why you are complaining about getting something for free lol, nothing in this game 'HAS' to be given for free.

Comment

It's designed that way. You collect one reward once a day. The higher the pumpkin lvl the better the daily reward is. You're not meant to collect all of them, only one per day. You should collect them at the end of each day to get max benefit.

Comment

Originally posted by Numa_ View Post
                        can i ask how we gain pumpkin level ?
                        how we gain pumpkin spirit ?
                        how the point counted and what are counted to points ?
                        thank you
                        You gain pumpkin spirit by getting pumpkins. Every ripe pumpkin is worth 1 point and marvelous pumpkin is worth 5

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Sadly our server is really not active... we are behind others badly... an event should be for everyone equally.

If the GMs not marging servers in this case they should compensate us for being behind the others. Some got already tons of green and orange pumpkins so they are much ahead. I consider myself a heavy donator and i like my own server and do not want to transfer to a more active one.

Please make the event equal.

Comment

collecting them each day is good but, what can you do if your server is active and have many cashers? in 2 and half days pumpkin spirit reached lvl5? how can you claim the other rewards? let them? say thank you that at least you claimed better rewards? wew. isn't collecting them all is more beneficial?? you dont get my point maybe because your server is dying till now level 2 pumpkin spirit. anyway just had an update and the level of the pumpkin spirit up to level 10 max. i will just let the low level rewards and wait to claim the level 10 XD
                            lvl 10? yeah right.

Comment

Working...
                            X