Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German LoA S33, no Tycoon compensation

hello there,

im playing on a german server (s33 iusti) and several days ago, there was this tycoon-event...but (as i have already told our support) there have been no rewards whatsoever...i could get the normal points-reward (in total 3 rewards), but none of the different materials although my ranking said i should have (and that was for the whole time of the event)...now please do something and don't tell me i need to proof it because this is not my job. im paying money to play this game, and in any other shop i could give something that does not work properly back wit no further discussion...here, i wont get my money back, so please do something...soon!

My name ingame is Hellfire

No its your job to provide a proof.

Comment

Originally posted by R298699529 View Post
      hello there,

im playing on a german server (s33 iusti) and several days ago, there was this tycoon-event...but (as i have already told our support) there have been no rewards whatsoever...i could get the normal points-reward (in total 3 rewards), but none of the different materials although my ranking said i should have (and that was for the whole time of the event)...now please do something and don't tell me i need to proof it because this is not my job. im paying money to play this game, and in any other shop i could give something that does not work properly back wit no further discussion...here, i wont get my money back, so please do something...soon!

My name ingame is Hellfire
      you sure your submitting to the right LOA? our server 33 here in R2 is a US East server and has a different name.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
        you sure your submitting to the right LOA? our server 33 here in R2 is a US East server and has a different name.
        I know that this is the US versio0n but I guess that there is no real German support (as I and serveral other players I know have been waiting for more than 2 weeks and still got no answer)

And @ Snods LoA knows perfectly well what happens on each account, thus it is not my job to provide proof, as they have proof enough themselves

Comment

With no screeshot, noone will help you.

Comment

Originally posted by R298699529 View Post
            I know that this is the US versio0n but I guess that there is no real German support (as I and serveral other players I know have been waiting for more than 2 weeks and still got no answer)

And @ Snods LoA knows perfectly well what happens on each account, thus it is not my job to provide proof, as they have proof enough themselves
            Nah. They're too lazy to help you. You have to do the job for them before they'll consider getting off their lazy ***** and helping you.

Comment

people have to stop thinking with its not my job to provide proof and realize that the more information you give them, the faster and sometimes easier it is for them to pass on the information or give you an answer. Just saying (for example) server x has an issue with arena, is not going to do anything. Sometimes its an answer another player can answer and is easy to fix and others times its more complicated. But why make it even more difficult, when taking a screenshot and posting it takes less time than complaining about posting a ss. And I am not a moderator, but maybe they have to ask and i am sure its probably just annoying to them as it is to everyone else to have to answer post after post with "what is your ign and server" or "need screenshot". You fill out a ticket and there is information you need to include just to submit it, so maybe if you want a complaint or something passed to the devs and there might just be specific set of information they need to have before they can pass anything on, such as ign, server, issue and proof. Better than saying go figure out the problem yourself and then not getting an answer or fix because either they didnt see it or dont have the same issue on their computer.

Comment

Working...
              X