LOA 6 weeks I have been trying to change my payment method for my VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOA 6 weeks I have been trying to change my payment method for my VIP

6 weeks ago I contacted you about my Debit card being stolen.

This has to be minimum the 5th notice I have written concerning changing my debit card number in
    League of Angles for my VIP account.

I have VIP 8 on S102 Cool Bay and VIP lvl 6 on S 207 Vaporous Citadal. I can't seem to have
    anyone fix this issue. Neither VIP's are working now.

I can't see as to how this could possibly be such a LONG HARD issue to change a dang
    Credit/Debit card for VIP Payment.

I thought it had been resolved on S102 because there was a place to enter my new number for my
    October 2014 payment so I entered it, but it has now became due again and POOF my VIP is gone
    again. Now I do not have it on either server. This is getting really OLD..

Do you really just not give a dam about your VIP Members or what ?? I have spent $$$ on
    diamonds on the 2 server in the past 3 days, but you can't get my dam VIP Payment figured out ??

Would a REAL person please contact me not a ELF that is supposedly working on this matter and
    then I get resolved emails where NOTHING is resolved. I am getting so very upset about this I am
    just going to quit playing and save my money because you do not care about your people.

Uzziel
    S102 Cool Bay and S207 Vaporous Citadel
    PLEASE FIX THIS

By the way I do not have a paypal account. I click the Paypal link at the bottom to buy diamonds, but then use a Visa not Paypal
    I have sent this report to both servers Support AGAIN.

Sent 11/7/2014 By a REAL Person
    Last edited by R262903305; 11-07-2014, 08:59 PM.
    May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Well this is the response I have gotten in the past 2 weeks from LOA in emails.. It is soo ridiculous it is actually humorous.. They can make tons of new servers.. but just can't get this change of payment figured out.

I reported this 1st when my debit card was stolen in September.. My VIP on both servers was still active at that time. Both are disabled now.

R262903305

I am trying to change credit card used for my VIP. I find no place to do this any where. As you can see my old debit card was compromised and is active now and I need to add a new one..

Uzziel S207 Vaporous Citidal

R2 Dara 24 Oct 14

Dear Customer
    Per your request, we have contacted Playspan to remove the credit card information stored at your account; please kindly allow 7 to 10 days for the change to be reflected on your account.
    According to your payment history, most of your payments are paid with Paypal while only two with Playspan.
    Please let us know if we could be of any further assistance.
    Best Regards
    -R2Games Team

R262903305 24 Oct 14

I do not use paypal so it would be Playspan
    Thank you
    Sharon aka Uzziel

R2 Dara

Dear Customer
    Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern.
    Please first advise me which Payment method you could remove the credit card information with.
    For Paypal please kindly go to your Paypal account to change the credit card information stored as we have no access to remove the cc info.
    If you mean Playspan please kindly reply to this ticket to let us know, we will contact Playspan to proceed to remove the cc info.
    Best Regards
    -R2Games Team

R262903305 24 Oct 14

I do not use paypal so it would be Playspan
    Thank you
    Uzziel

R2 Dara
    Dear Customer
    Per your request, we have contacted Playspan to remove the credit card information stored at your account; please kindly allow 7 to 10 days for the change to be reflected on your account.
    According to your payment history, most of your payments are paid with Paypal while only two with Playspan.
    Please let us know if we could be of any further assistance.
    Best Regards
    -R2Games Team

( I do not own a paypal account) just a FYI It gets better..

R262903305 28 Oct 14

I have been trying for over a week to get my VIP going. All I want to do is change my debit card number . I had no problem doing this on server S102 but for some reason it seems to be a HUGE ordeal on server S207. I am VIP6 there. have been VIP since I began the server. I click the paypal tab but I DO NOT use paypal I use my bank card as a VISA there.
    My Debit card was stolen. I just want to change my card number. this should not be such a burden.. I have lost out on ALL VIP rewards for over a week now.
    I would appreciate you taking care of this as soon as possible.
    I know I am just 1 little VIP out of MILLIONS you have, but I have 2 servers and my whole $13.98 PLUS all the other money on these servers I spend adds up to much more than just a $13.98 a month.
    This is either the 3rd or 4th report I have made about this issue.
    Please FIX IT. I have included a screen shot of what I get when I try to activate my VIP.. No Place to change my payment information Just a message saying I am a active VIP.. of which NOTHING works...

Thank you for your Prompt attention to this matter.

Uzziel S 207 Vaporous Citadel S 102 Cool Bay

NOTHING has been resolved. I have sent reports for 6 weeks and NOTHING is Fixed.

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:22 PM, R2Games Support Elves <support@r2games.com> wrote:

Greetings Champion R262903305,

As our Support Elves haven't heard back from you in over two weeks we are going to assume your problem has either resolved itself, or you've found a solution on your own. As a result we will be changing the status of this ticket from Pending to Resolved. If this isn't the case, and you've simply been busy either in the real world or slaying hordes of demons in one of our games, don't worry there is a simple solution. You can re-open this case at any point during the next two weeks simply by replying to this e-mail, and our Support Elves will get back to work helping to solve your issue.

Happy Gaming,

The R2 Games Support Elves

me
    To support@r2games.com Today at 8:38 AM
    I want you to read all this real good you will notice that at least 10 days ago I received EXACTLY the same response.. This is 3 emails between LOA and me. Please read carefully this is called the Run Around.......As you can see on October 24th you were to contact Playspan to get my information changed.
    .I have lost all my VIP benefits, it has compromised my game. When you have someone who spends $$ to play this game ( and not just VIP $6.99 a month) you should treat them with a tad bit of respect. altho I am just one of millions so who gives a **** right.
    Yep I am ****** off. Thank you very much R2 Norman and R2 Dara
    But the answer you gave me is not good enough. I want this FIXED Simple as that It should not take 6 weeks to change a credit card number. Don't you agree???
    May beautiful Angels of kindness, abundance and prosperity surround you and shower you with positive energy

Comment

R262903305
      Subject: VIP Account
      NOV 08, 2014 | 10:39AM CET
      R2_Norman replied:
      Hello,
      Thank you for your ticket.
      If you want to change the card for VIP, your VIP subscription will have to be cancelled first, and after around 15 workdays when the card information stored deleted, you will be able to change.
      I will email Playspan to remove the card information on your account, please allow 7-15 workdays.
      Thank you,
      The R2Games Team
      How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

OMG can I just shoot my self now ??

Comment

Yep...... Customer service of LOA...... NO SERVICE..... I had issue about my recharged diamonds missing.... IT lasted several weeks and I had feeling that I am talking/writing to person who can't read english and just choose auto respond according keywords.
        LOA - you realy need to improve your customer service and more care about service nor your incomes.

petkamax s102

Comment

Working...
        X