I can not remew my VIP subscription

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can not remew my VIP subscription

When I try to renew and activate my MVP subscription, a window opens asking me to confirm my current paypal payment method choice. I chose confirm. After confirmation of payment method I am only left with the option to close. When I close it says you have just cancelled the VIP application process. I thought it should take me to the payment window to pay for the subscription. Can you please help get my VIP renewed.

MY character is Pericles
    Server is S221 - Ashen Waste

I originally posted this in suggestions and feedback, thinking that was the wrong forum I've posted it here. Could a Mod please help me resolve this? I would like to recharge and participate in the Mount exclusive event.
    Last edited by boompa321; 11-10-2014, 12:02 PM.

That message saying it's cancelled pops up for some reason, but consider that the confirmation window =)

You have VIP Active on S221,

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

thanks for responding DemonLOA
      I still dont have the VIP renewal yet. I havent been able to purchase it.There has been no charge to my paypal account for it and my vip indicator shows that i dont have a vip subscription. Also note that I am a working stiff who works long hours and I have only a few hours a day to get the dailys done and without the VIP subscription I can't complete alot of what needs to be done, it's very important to my progress in this game to have this resolved as soon as possible.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by boompa321; 11-10-2014, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Ahh i see,

I will have to ask you to file a ticket to the billing department to have this issue looked into further,

You can file a ticket here http://support.r2games.com/

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
        X