Fashion Core For Clothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fashion Core For Clothing

As the title says I have a question on Fashion Core. It's just a simple one. I know that you can get them from Cross Server Mining. By doing so you get honor points and from those points you buy the Fashion Core if I'm not mistaken. Is this the only possible way that you can obtain these cores?

Yuppers. Cross server is the only way to get fashion cores.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. I have another question if you don't mind? If someone was able to get for example like +9 on their "clothing" in which like you said fashion cores are obtain only from Cross Server without playing the Cross Server, is it possible that they might be hacking or exploiting a bug?

Comment

If this is an older player, they had a few 10-20k honor compensations in the past.
        Shadowbound
        [S19] Bahold Castle - Solaria Luna - Warrior - Lv75
        [S75] Secret Sanctum - Hunter - Lv38
        League of Angels
        [s147/ua25] Thane of Winter Sorceror - Lv79

That being said character names in games I play is Solariai

Comment

This is a new server that came out 2 days ago.

Comment

u can buy them

Comment

in cs honor shop it costs 60 honor per core and till +20 they nnot rec much and can get overt 5k honor a day easy if come top 3 even more as can play cs after 3 att and only get honor from the battle not the rankings

Comment

Originally posted by kingofguns2 View Post
                Thank you for the reply. I have another question if you don't mind? If someone was able to get for example like +9 on their "clothing" in which like you said fashion cores are obtain only from Cross Server without playing the Cross Server, is it possible that they might be hacking or exploiting a bug?
                You can only get fashion cores from cross server. And as Solarial also said there were a few 10k-50k honor compensations in the past (and yes I am on an older server) and that's how I got my clothing enchanted to +51 and my wings to +75.

And you're very welcome for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                X