Cross Server Mine/Transport LVL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Mine/Transport LVL

This is my first ever post so sorry in advance if im not supposed post to in here.

I was just wondering if there is any sort of level bracket in the cross server mine & transport game. For the pass week ive been put against ppl 30+ levels above me with crazy BR's (im level 57). I just want to know how it works any advice would be much appreciated

Once you reached level 56 and above, you will go into cross server bracket where all the other level 56 and above play in the same field. Before that, you are playing only in your own server or server that is newer like yours.

Therefore, after you reached level 56 and above bracket, you will notice the queuing time is faster as there are more players in cross server bracket.

Hope that answered your question.

PS: everyone above level 56 been through what you are going through now. We understand its seem unfair, but once you reached level 70, everything will be all right.

Comment

If you're seeing a lot of level 80+'s that's probably because they changed up the way servers are grouped for CS and put your servers in with the older servers. I've been having that problem myself (level 69 and always the lowest level and lowest BR in CS matches). If it's just a matter of suddenly seeing people >level 55, then it's what Norman said.

(on a side note, level and br don't mean a lot - I've been fairly consistently getting top three in the CS games I've been in despite the differences. But it's hard before level 60-65 at least, so if you're having trouble in CS, sit back and let yourself be carried. Try to take care of the mine closest to your home base and ask stronger players to clear out whoever from the other team is there. And if you can't take a mine, learn how to strategically suicide to keep teammates alive / mining.)

Comment

Working...
      X