Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• santa shard exchange

i got a problem...
    5min before the server reset and before the lorelai wardrobes ended i decided to buy santa clothes...
    i bought 90pcs because i got 12pcs at my inventory...
    after reset i cant synth it... it says i got only 12pcs...
    so i remember i saw at hot event its available to exchange there... but when i click hot event its already ended =(
    please help me... 900 diamond i spend and i cant use =(
    its my hard earned diamonds =(

ign: Marie
    server: 171 citadel of hope

Click image for larger version

Name:	santa shard.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.6 KB
ID:	1761821

Firstly, You have 92 as shown in your screen shot, even after you exchanged, you still need 100 to syn, correct me if i am wrong. however, extension 1 more day for exchange is a good idea for those late buyers.

[U]Whatever you read below next is just for Fun.

Secondly, That is the problem with all the women in the world. They took Such a long time to choose their Clothing, And made all the Guys in the world to wait. . For your Case, you took 5 whole day, and waited till last 5 min before you finally decided what to get for your clothing. LOL.. Hope that teach you a lesson not to keep guys waiting.

Dedicated to All the guys in the world who doesn't like to wait for their wife or girlfriend while they choose their Clothes during shopping/ going out for a simple dinner!! Vote For Me!! LOL.....

Comment

Originally posted by Norman818181 View Post
      Firstly, You have 92 as shown in your screen shot, even after you exchanged, you still need 100 to syn, correct me if i am wrong. however, extension 1 more day for exchange is a good idea for those late buyers.

[U]Whatever you read below next is just for Fun.

Secondly, That is the problem with all the women in the world. They took Such a long time to choose their Clothing, And made all the Guys in the world to wait. . For your Case, you took 5 whole day, and waited till last 5 min before you finally decided what to get for your clothing. LOL.. Hope that teach you a lesson not to keep guys waiting.

Dedicated to All the guys in the world who doesn't like to wait for their wife or girlfriend while they choose their Clothes during shopping/ going out for a simple dinner!! Vote For Me!! LOL.....
      do you read what i said? i got 12pcs from buying using voucher.... -_- please read before you comment =) thanks

Comment

so whats up any update?

Comment

R2 Andrew replied:
          Dear player,

Thank you for contacting us. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this thing has cause you. We advise you to just kindly wait for another exchange event for the item as the as the event was already over. We know that it is frustrating but the duration and released of the event was upon by our developer’s decision. Thank you and we hope you understand.

The R2games Team

How helpful was your Support Elf ? (Please Note, this is simply for rating the support you have received, not for providing R2 Games with additional information concerning your ticket.

Rate my reply
          10/10 its so fast when i send a ticket =) thanks LOA TEAM...

Comment

Working...
          X