TC bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC bug

Ok, so I learned about a new bug that isn't one of the normal ones today. I can't take a screenshot of it so please don't ask for one as it's impossible to capture it in a photo and would require a video (which I don't have the capability to do)

During TC when you have a flag and you are placing it in your home, if you get attacked you lose the ability to place the flag, even if you win the fight.

Ex.) I capture flag and run to base. I click home and bar starts filling to place for a point. Someone attacks me and dies. End of fight bar is gone, no score is added and when I click to place flag I can't place anymore. On map it still shows me with flag, if I die the flag goes to who kills me but it doesnt allow me to do anything with the flag.

After this you have absolutely no positive actions. 1st option is go find someone to die to, in essence handing your opponent a flag. 2nd option is leave match and return, which gives up a flag for your team and you get a 20+ second timer. I feel like this is a huge punishment for winning a fight and really needs fixed. We actually had an opportunity to beat a guild stronger than ours but had this glitch happen twice to myself and at least one more time to another guild member. I won't say that it caused us to lose the match, but the flag we were placing when it happened the last time wouldve made the score 12-12 with our side having all members alive able to try and grab the final flag. Had this not happened multiple times early on it could have completely changed the course of the match.

TC is bugged infested event in LOA that dev doesn't care anymore.

Comment

TC is pretty bugged atm.
      The dev's are trying to fix it.
      One of the bugs is the one you said, yes, and all you can do ( to be sure ) is leave and re-enter.
      There are other bugs that can prevent you from capturing a flag all TC, just leaving you nothing else to do till timer ends besides killing the enemy, or being killed.
      It will be fixed soon.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

bugged when i say its bugged u say its lag or displayerror but finaly u get it now hope its fix soon

Comment

Twilight Clash (a.k.a. Bugland) has a real problem, as far as this game exist. Maybe it's time to repaire it. Very annoying that we have to be stressed in each fourth day. More and more players stop this game because of this bug.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
            TC is pretty bugged atm.
            The dev's are trying to fix it.
            One of the bugs is the one you said, yes, and all you can do ( to be sure ) is leave and re-enter.
            There are other bugs that can prevent you from capturing a flag all TC, just leaving you nothing else to do till timer ends besides killing the enemy, or being killed.
            It will be fixed soon.
            Biggest Lie ever. Some of the Bugs exist since years and still they dont got fixed. So why should it be fixed soon?

Comment

Originally posted by R256523549 View Post
              Biggest Lie ever. Some of the Bugs exist since years and still they dont got fixed. So why should it be fixed soon?
              I'm glad you shared your "Truth" with us then, As LOA hasn't been out for "years"

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

I posted same thing earlier an also about 10 months ago as well an all we get is same response devs are fixing it. to tell you the truth I don't think devs are fixing it an these mods are only told to say that the devs are fixing the problem if you ask me its best they just take this event out an give us double domination or replace it with a new guild event.or better still have a day with out an event would be good an give players a bit of rest. either way would be better then playing tc that's got bugs in it. also would like to see the option of paying to revive in tc removed a its realy unfair to the who event. as sum guilds are major cashers an respawn continuely an its so unfair.or if wont remove the revive option make it cost a lot more then 25 or 50 diamonds each time at least make it increase every time its used. as every tc fight my guild has we always agains 1 guild who can only win with the respawns an at least 2 members of opposing guild use about 2k diamonds to respawn each tc fight so unfair.
                Hotdog

Comment

Working...
                X