Smelting need some changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelting need some changes

how do i make perfect value for 1 item...like 1 blessed stone need 15pts to smelt.
    so eg: 1 lyco shard>13pts, means need 2pts more to smelt 1 blessed stone but no shards has 2 pts.
    so add 1 more shard>incerator>4 pts. so 13+4=17pts>smelt 1 blessed stone for 15pts>loss 2 pts :/

You smelt something else and get another reward, or get a Synthesize Scroll ( 2 points of value ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

could try getting more than 1 bless stone at a time... also is anything on this smelting worth anything seems all of them this time r not worth it atleast last smelt tarot cards were cheap

Comment

oh, my..... are you smelting items one by one? Smelt more at once and you get value - 2 bless for example are 30 points - 2 lyco + 1 incinerator and voila - perfect value. And only 2 at a time is a waste of time, so smelt more at once depending on how many you can do.
        osobena
        s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Go and do the maths kid

If ya dont have very many shards it might be quite hard, but av or a lot of cards....et voila.
          Kaiser
          Lvl 63
          Majestic Aeode lvl 61
          Lycorax :growl: XD
          Costumes: Big grin, Sky archer, maybe incinerater as well soon?

Sig's real outdated ^^ get round to it sometime :P

Comment

got it. ty.

Comment

This smelting is a joke anyway : i do not see half of my shards in it + full icons / souls which i have x2-x3 doesnt show up either so cmon.... at least for once please do smtn on 100% working order..

TY
              The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
                This smelting is a joke anyway : i do not see half of my shards in it + full icons / souls which i have x2-x3 doesnt show up either so cmon.... at least for once please do smtn on 100% working order..

TY
                It is working. Every smelting event different shards will be able to be smelted. Full icons can't be smelted.
                osobena
                s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  It is working. Every smelting event different shards will be able to be smelted. Full icons can't be smelted.
                  Did i ever say it's not working?

smelting was meant for getting rid of unwanted shards - what happened ? --> still my inventory is full of cr.ap

don't take it as a complaint but as a disappointment
                  The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by veicis View Post
                    Did i ever say it's not working?

smelting was meant for getting rid of unwanted shards - what happened ? --> still my inventory is full of cr.ap

don't take it as a complaint but as a disappointment
                    Yes, you are right, however the way the Smelting was made is better, so that some shards can be smelted first time, then other shards second time, and so on.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                    You were everything, and could have been
                    It's the first summer, of the first year
                    Today only rain, knocks on my window
                    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                    Your arms can no longer warm me
                    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                      Yes, you are right, however the way the Smelting was made is better, so that some shards can be smelted first time, then other shards second time, and so on.
                      OK so basically the point is just to make event more useful or whatever as u would always be waiting for another shards too be exchanged and so on...

And as i remember before smelting was released there was something mentioned about players being able to buy shards with a great discount (missing ones ), or something like that

Where is this thing? or im just blind and cant see it in the event? - or it has been again - TALK TALK TALK & DO NOTHING ?

Comment

Working...
                      X