Perfect Evolve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Evolve

I don't know if this is on purpose or not but I imagine it's a glitch but some angels don't have the perfect evolve option. I don't have them all but a list of ones i have with no perfect evolve are Seraphim, Marina, Loralie, Prospera, Sylvia and Lunaria.Click image for larger version

Name:	perfect evolve glitch.png
Views:	1
Size:	805.3 KB
ID:	1762234

You need to get them to a certain evolution before you can use perfect evolves - I think the lowest perfect evolve level is Mythic (five stars), so you'd have to get them to Legendary (four stars) before the option shows up.

Comment

Once your angel reaches Legendary, Perfect Evolve button appears.
      Legendary - 4 stars.
      Once you have the Mythic Mark ( Evolves angel from Legendary to Mythic ) you can press the Perfect evolve button and your angel will evolve.
      Attention : Don't use the mark on a angel that you already used a lot of seraphs, the bubble won't keep the evolve points, and you will lose all seraphs you've used on that angel.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

good to know, someone on my server said they had a 3star angel with it available. i dont have any to use but it seemed odd to me. tx for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X