Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to get LP strong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get LP strong?

So I'm a free player, won some dias at the roulette and got LP's crest, along with Godless Wolf.
    How do I make LP really strong? I was also thinking about getting Nereida? Should I keep Djinni or replace her?
    If it matters, I'm a hunter.
    I really need to make LP and Godless strong since I won't be able to get better heroes for a while.

personally i woulds say inherit djinni> LP and then focus more on GW because it is a rly strong hero to hit bk row.
    to make them better it rly is as simple as ss lvls and bless stone to upgrade (inc the % att skill for GW) gem gems higher llv upgrade runes,gem enhancement and GA get lvls/evo up for GW get elemental lvl up alot for more dam output

slow and steady using ur resources on regain events for bonus resources in bulk and only a little a day when not

Comment

My suggestion, figure out which is more important right now, healing or killing power. If your dying from round limits you need killing power since you arent doing enough damage to finish the fight in time, if you die during the battle because of multiple blows and too little healing you need healing first. soulstone levels dont really make too big of a difference so dont have to really worry about those but bless levels make a huge difference as do equips gems and runestones. dragon souls help but they dont add a huge difference until you start getting them lvled up a bit. Id suggest getting purple first, lvling them up a bit then before moving to orange really put thought into what would work best for each hero.

Me personally, Id train the healer first, Ive seen a good lunar priestess cause fights to last forever because of 800k+ heal on all almost every round as long as no one dies.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
        My suggestion, figure out which is more important right now, healing or killing power. If your dying from round limits you need killing power since you arent doing enough damage to finish the fight in time, if you die during the battle because of multiple blows and too little healing you need healing first. soulstone levels dont really make too big of a difference so dont have to really worry about those but bless levels make a huge difference as do equips gems and runestones. dragon souls help but they dont add a huge difference until you start getting them lvled up a bit. Id suggest getting purple first, lvling them up a bit then before moving to orange really put thought into what would work best for each hero.

Me personally, Id train the healer first, Ive seen a good lunar priestess cause fights to last forever because of 800k+ heal on all almost every round as long as no one dies.

With your suggestion it only works early part of the game and does ok in pve up to a certain point. Later on LP will be kind of useless since it will most likely get one shot unless you invest heavily in it. I would focus mainly on your Godless Wolf and make him as strong as you can, get nereida and LE and work on IRB 2. For the time being if you already got Astral child you can make IRB 1 when you get nereida. Which means you need to make astral child and nereida both +15. This means only back row will have 100 rage all the time. You should up your dodge, hit and hp on your main too so then he can go up front and do a lot of the tanking. This is the best option for free players. Save for about 3 months worth of HoC lotto cards so you can use them all in one go and get LE, you need 1200 HoC cards, so start saving.

Comment

or op GW who can 1 shot 1/2 of bk row then no matter the heal lp is usless

Comment

maybe this can help you she is my idol she is using LP look:

http://s206-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...554b7550c0bd61

never underestimate LP
            Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-17-2015, 10:05 AM.
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

my GW is best on my server but seems to b below avg of all servers.. it can do 1.2mil dam in round 1.. the 2nd best person on my server got ES with 1.2mil hp best side char on my server is his ES but my GW still 1 shot it and i has plenty of upgrades to still do on my GW as i slowly get res... if that ES was LP i'd win easily instead of barely

Comment

if someones GW is 1-shotting an entire back row i think its safe to say the persons team would likely be too weak to compete against that person anyway. Should compare to a GW on her level to see how well it really performs. Most on my server with GW cant do more than 600-700k on my backrow heros meaning if I had LP and IRB setup I could 100% heal all of GW's damage every single round, then add in heals from weapons to hope that the rest of their 600-800k hp from any other attacks gets put back in place. Its all relative, there is no end all flawless setup and considering this person already stated they wont be getting any new heros in the near future and wanted suggestions on their CURRENT heros, Id still suggest LP for now. Worst thing that can happen is when she gets better hero's she inherets a strong hero into an even better one. Wheres the fault in being the best you can until you get something better?

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                  this log won't open.
                  too bad seems battle share logs does not working again. anyway here's the sneak screen shot of species battling with noob:

Click image for larger version

Name:	noob.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	207.4 KB
ID:	1706833

her lunar priestess stats:

Click image for larger version

Name:	species.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1706834

her lunar priestess heals is 2.2m no one died on her party
                  namichwan
                  s206
                  berserker

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                    630k BR healer... May I ask how much BR the Topicstarter has on his main char?
                    I honestly dont think it matters, this was shown as what "potential" she has, you said your claws can deal roughly 2.2mil damage and that no healer would be able to make up for that damage, you were just shown you were wrong. Every hero has the potential to do awesome but if someone else trains something stronger and has a better setup they will likely win. Its all based on who your competition is and what theyre hitting for. In my mind, LP or an awesome healer will be quite amazing in top end matches where dodge no longer helps. 30k dodge is already starting to not help with PvE and a lot of PvP matches too, so having someone who can practically max recover every round is quite amazing.

Comment

my GW is just over 425K BR the ES it 1 shots 50% of time(yay for RNG) is over 450k BR it has more hp and att than mine... if GW was 630k BR like that LP would she b able to out heal the damage or would it only take a few hits to die? cuz 270k patt = over 1.2mil dam (just over 1mil not inc ele dam) would 400k att like that LP not b able to hit for 2mil dam and 1 shot it?

Comment

Your wrong again lol, never did i say that the healer won the fight, but I guarantee it helped a hell of a lot in that match. Everything is really relative to what your facing, you can make just about every hero good if you give it the right setup, dont judge other people as wrong just because they dont do the copy paste you did with your team for IRB.

P.S. I didnt show the fight, i just pointed out a simple observation

P.P.S. most people Ive met with really good LP's I usually draw with because Im not able to deal enough damage to make up for what they heal. Im not the strongest since Im a very light casher and refuse to do the copy paste IRB setup everyone else puts in but I still hold my own vs most people with IRB in the same BR range so I'd like to think that LP can make a very big difference in the outcome of top tier battles, unless of course you make your main a healer, eventually dodge will fail you and you'll HAVE to get a healer or you wont progress. But you know, you can keep saying what you want since you are the almighty and all knowing that has advanced knowledge of what the devs plan to introduce in the game right? lol, we shall see in the end which type of formation is more successful (except by then we'll probably all have 0 rage heros with 0 rage player skills and angels attacking every round...)

Comment

her opponent here has 3 hitters but still did not able to kill the lunar priestess too bad cant view the battle share logs again we cant see how she toys her enemy with 4.3m BR with 3 hitters. no one died on her party.

i guess even your GW has 1m BR you cannot still will win if your enemy can recover full health? GW attacks only backrow what if your opponent puts her lunar priestess in front? if your opponent's main hero dodge is 35k+ it's hard to hit it and i doubt claw can have that much hit unless it's a thunderlord with hit skill? and even you land a hit on main hero we can't guarantee if you can 1hit it? and you forgetting her party has hercules each attacks minimum of 3m
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

Working...
                          X