wind grace (dogde) hallo awakening skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind grace (dogde) hallo awakening skill

hello guys I've been using this wind grace hallo but strange thing happen after I use this hallo skill,
    now I can't pass totem 4-1 while before using it I can go easily till 4-7 for several week.

Click image for larger version

Name:	dodge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.6 KB
ID:	1764839

Click image for larger version

Name:	ad.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	1764840

I use log on and fail on the 3 attempt no matter what I do? then on the second day I check with log off and I found out that the monster are easily hit me without I can dodge at all.
    is it possible that I can't dodge that 4-1 totem monster with that dogde?
    and this is happen after I use the second hallo skill which is I think I can't took it off......
    for information wind grace is still at level one

thank you for any input

Most likely it's your bad luck.
    A passive is suppose to help you, not take you down.
    Try a few more times ( with log off/on ) and you will pass it.
    If on a day you pass 4-10, then make changed, add br, stats, skills, and can't even reach 4-10 the other day, it doesn't mean that something's wrong, just a " bad " day/luck.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

well btw I just also speak with friend in the same server and he also told me he can't pass it now well something might been change since they brought the new update but well ty for the quick reply.
      and he doesn't use the wind grace hallo so it might not becos of this hallo skill.

thank you..

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
        the reason why you can't go further than 4-1 is DAMN simple.
        Before awake we could stun the backrow with idun's / tyr's ring.
        After awake all the defubbs backrow shall get (ex claw's skill) such as stun, is projected on front row enemy.
        If earlyer claw attacking backrow could stun it with idun's ring or tyr's, and main using let's say blasestorm was actually targeting the backrow eney - landed a stun on it.
        Don't blame dodge halo, blame the bug that appeared with whole system. Reported many times already, noone gave a single heck.

And about 4-7... try to use this like party formation:

MAin will stun the rage refiller on front row top, will outplay 2 other frontrow mobs.
        Best way using there any single target skill as initial, and Abyssal gaze as joint skill.

This 4-7 battle was also easyer to destroy without those bugs I mentioned.
        he clearly said that he was doin just fine till last update. awakening has been out fer some time now and so the bug, but he was still able to clear it. so i guess this bug isnt the main reason why hes not able to clear it now
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

thanks tyler and magus,

what magus said was true tyler, but I know it was not becos of the dodge hallo (eventhough I might be wrong to pick this one).
          btw thank's for the tip tyler i'll try that party setup....

Comment

He said: quoting: I can go easily till 4-7 for several week.
            I understood he could go till 4-7 and stuck on that level. Read carefully, I suggested him how he can deal with 4-7, not with 4-1.
            it seems you dont even care bou / remember what youre writing

this is what you wrote

the reason why you can't go further than 4-1 is DAMN simple.
            Before awake we could stun the backrow with idun's / tyr's ring.

After awake all the defubbs backrow shall get (ex claw's skill) such as stun, is projected on front row enemy.
            If earlyer claw attacking backrow could stun it with idun's ring or tyr's, and main using let's say blasestorm was actually targeting the backrow eney - landed a stun on it.
            Don't blame dodge halo, blame the bug that appeared with whole system. Reported many times already, noone gave a single heck.

And about 4-7... try to use this like party formation:

MAin will stun the rage refiller on front row top, will outplay 2 other frontrow mobs.
            Best way using there any single target skill as initial, and Abyssal gaze as joint skill.

This 4-7 battle was also easyer to destroy without those bugs I mentioned.
            and this is exactly what i replied to, not to yer suggestion of how to beat 4-7
            League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
            Magus Rynd

Comment

guys it's not to be debate for, yes tyler was right he told me his setup to do 4-7, but tyler I only ask for the 4-1 and why I can't pass it now? for the 4-7 I will think about it later on hehe now I can't pass 4-1 how I can think of 4-7

Comment

yes tyler today I was lucky enough to kill them and then again stuck at 4-7 and for your tactic I still need to build it up. what make me amaze is that I can't single dogde 4-1 attack and while I can easily dodge 4-2 till 4-6, then my dodge fail me again at 4-7, 4-1 and 4-7 hit are so big I guess.

btw guys thank's you so much I really appreciate it....

Comment

oh yes guys this is way off topic well I just want to know how much exactly we can use angel buff/worship in seem like icon only show max of 12 and I use more then 12 so the other buff that is not shown on screen is it still active or not?

ty guys and sorry for this off topic

Comment

maybe a copy of fight line will help to review the problem
                    the outcome solution will be carried more accurate
                    Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Comment

Well, their rage attack is undodgebl. Its 100% hit skill
                      IGN: MrAigor
                      Server: R2 [S-119] Evening's Queen / ua47 after merge / ub32 after second merge

Comment

There are lots of different ways to beat this, you dont need high patk claws or arcane lighting. I dont use any of that and i beat it just fine lol. Just gotta look for a good formation with your team and good skills out of what you currently have and try again. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                        X