Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Hallo skill working ok ?

Hello

How can i know if halo skill is activated or if is even working ?
    For example the "Domination Will" halo i see the buff active on the opponent player (strange that in TA only could see this), but i dont see it on me.
    Even if i have it at lvl 3.
    The same goes for other hallo`s i use .
    I want to see it as a buff if is active.
    Last edited by Adughep; 01-24-2015, 06:15 AM.

Domination will is a mythic halo skill, that's why.
    As for halo skills working, you can't see that because they work in battle only, but getting a HP one can check to see if your HP increases in battle or not.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Thank you for the answer.
      I know is a mythic skill, is just strange why i see it as a buff in Crosserver Tournament Arena on the enemy team ?
      Seeing that on them and nothing on me, makes me think is not working.
      Last edited by Adughep; 01-24-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Can you explain me why the opposite player has the "Domination Will" buff in TA ?
        Though selecting it i dont see it in description.

Click image for larger version

Name:	screen.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	675.7 KB
ID:	1707113

Comment

I can create a ticket on them and watch the status .
          They should reply to the ticket status at least once a week if not more quickly.
          With this all events done at the same time i think theirs servers cant keep up.
          Now are 4 events at the same time(Tournament, House of Cards , Lucky Tree, Beach Treasure ) + others (angel artifact, battle data, awakening)
          They should not have introduced Angel Artifact now only after these events finish.

Comment

they use real dev's in chinese and for us they prolly use 12 year old partimers because i never seen in the 25 years i play games one game with this many bugs and flaws.
            S69 Foultusk Lair
            IGN Jm4nsk1
            Guild BloodOath
            Alliance BloodOath
            lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

the thing i dont understand is that they receive main code from chinese devs, how do they still manage to mess it up?
              League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
              Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                ADug... Aweken skills are all bugged... and I'm kinda more than sure those halo's wont work anyway...
                Noone gives a single heck to fix the system...
                Abyssal gaze debuff can not be applyed... one more bug I've experienced. If you killed the enemy, it dies and ressurects, in that time you cast Abyssal gaze- player will ignore deception part, but will receive damage.
                Just understand one thing: They not gonna fix it EVEN if we all will go on forum and report bugs.
                They just don't care. Only MOD will answer something. He will say, nah it's not bug = bug even won't be reported cause MOD is THINKING it's not bug, 2nd case: Mod wil lsay: bug reported (and who knows if it's actually reported or not, we can say anything) and the bug will remain, and youwill have feeling: ow ya, it's reported, gonna be fixed.
                Nope, it won't. They don't care about awaken bugs.

But there is one damn thing I can't get: In china awaken works just fine, no bugs. Why we can't have non- bugged system is fully unclear for me.
                Halo's seem to work fine, i have HP increase halo and it does the job, i made sure to check my HP in combat before i equipped the halo and after

Comment

Originally posted by Snowae107 View Post
                  Halo's seem to work fine, i have HP increase halo and it does the job, i made sure to check my HP in combat before i equipped the halo and after
                  yes ime sure initial strike work also. still alot of bugs/flaws though.
                  S69 Foultusk Lair
                  IGN Jm4nsk1
                  Guild BloodOath
                  Alliance BloodOath
                  lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

But the others halo work fine ? like domination will or winds grace ?

Comment

Working...
                    X