Preview of The Divine War - questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview of The Divine War - questions

After clicking in the detail button for further details on the new event The Divine War starting today and ending on February 11, 2015, we are taken to a GTarcade page (ref. http://angel.gtarcade.com/thearchy ) and are obviously unable to login with our R2games details, are we just supposed to "preview" ie look at the Gtarcade page? Is there going to be a similar page linked at R2games LOA servers? If yes, when can we expect it since according to Hot events window description the event has already started? Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	[S231]_Withering_Fen-League_of_Angels_at_R2Games.com_-_2015-01-26_12.04.43.png
Views:	1
Size:	542.3 KB
ID:	1765214

Server 231
    ign Petal
    Last edited by CodeJo; 01-26-2015, 08:45 AM.
    IGN Petal
    Server S231 Withering Fen

so R2 accounts cant participate on this event? coz i tried it, but when i tried to collect the code, it says "it belongs to another account".

Comment

Originally posted by blitzhead View Post
      so R2 accounts cant participate on this event? coz i tried it, but when i tried to collect the code, it says "it belongs to another account".
      We don't know that yet.
      For now, it's just a GTA event, not R2.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
        We don't know that yet.
        why we can't have it?? why Ngames similiar to us r2games platform but why they have theme event like GTarcade has? Why our company let these kinds of thing happens?
        namichwan
        s206
        berserker

Comment

We don't know that yet.
          Thanks Gurothos
          IGN Petal
          Server S231 Withering Fen

Comment

if R2 peeps can't participate.. then why is it included in the events?? not fair it is called an event so that everyone can join not just a specific platform

Comment

Since R2 added this event to all versions it's for all players of course.
              Otherwise they would've only included this for some servers.

So, I expect a fix for that, soon.
              Last edited by Cr4v3n; 01-26-2015, 09:50 AM.

Comment

well that's **** we can see events for gta.... why put it on r2gamer screens if we cant play it hope they fit this.

lucyloo
                s100 - ridge o'fire

Comment

We don't know that yet.
                  It's on R2 Event list , but u guys dont know if it's going to work?
                  So whats the point of putting it up? Tons of sense here
                  The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

GTArcade and R2 are 2 diferend platforms.You just go to their site becouse devs are to lazy to make their one and they just copy paste almoust all new from GTArcade
                    Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
                    IGN:asdasd
                    class:Berekster

Comment

Typical...the events we can do are glitched constantly...then you throw up a hot event we can't even participate in just to make us feel more duped. Way to go!

IGN: MizUndrstd
                      Server: s4
                      Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

I got a reply from the support to a ticket I opened. They say:
                        "It's a GTArcade event, we don't have it yet. It will be removed from the Hot Events."

So, at least we can hope they'll do a similar event. But for now it's GTArcade only.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4v3n View Post
                          I got a reply from the support to a ticket I opened. They say:
                          "It's a GTArcade event, we don't have it yet. It will be removed from the Hot Events."

So, at least we can hope they'll do a similar event. But for now it's GTArcade only.
                          Doesnt make me feel any better

It just means those guys at GT will get some extra boost from what ever rewards they will be given.

While we at R2 will keep waiting for getting the same thing ,which prolly will happen at 2020
                          The Godless Wolf appears once in a thousand years. When he does appear, the entire world cowers in fear. This wild beast believes in nothing but the complete destruction of everything that is, was and ever will be. the gods are extremely proud of the raw power within the animal they had created, wanted to tame this frightening beast. Refusing to be told what to do, the Godless Wolf escaped, and vowed to never subdue his rage until every god was destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by mugimugikun View Post
                            why we can't have it?? why Ngames similiar to us r2games platform but why they have theme event like GTarcade has? Why our company let these kinds of thing happens?
                            NGames don't.

Comment

Working...
                            X