Possibility of moving?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibility of moving?

Hi, there is a chance that I could go to another server with all my game progress and inventory? Where there are not so many players who recharged large quantity of diamonds every events. Sorry but i do not like these heavy cashies players, they win all events. I want to get sometimes rank 1-5 or be in top 10 or top 15. I watching that at last you merge server where i am now Server S159-Ivory crown with 3 others servers. You could wait with merging servers till i won single server tycoon, because you destroy my chance to be a winner. And then start non getting rewards events and it is annoying. Thanks, have a nice day.

Well that's the whole point ... you're supposed to spend lots of $$ now to catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by Marek25 View Post
      Hi, there is a chance that I could go to another server with all my game progress and inventory? Where there are not so many players who recharged large quantity of diamonds every events. Sorry but i do not like these heavy cashies players, they win all events. I want to get sometimes rank 1-5 or be in top 10 or top 15. I watching that at last you merge server where i am now Server S159-Ivory crown with 3 others servers. You could wait with merging servers till i won single server tycoon, because you destroy my chance to be a winner. And then start non getting rewards events and it is annoying. Thanks, have a nice day.
      As far as I know - no you can't go to another server with your current hero, you can only make a new one. And I don't think you will find a server without cashers too by the way.
      osobena
      s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

That's a pitty.

Comment

S371 heaviest casher is $10/month and they r 5th in com XD

Comment

moving an account is possble in GTarcade specially in facebook platform but same timezone only. I dont know here if it's allowed here? it's easier to move 1char to another server than to merge servers with so many players. ask the support if they can move your char
            Last edited by mugimugikun; 01-29-2015, 04:13 PM.
            namichwan
            s206
            berserker

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
              s186... we don't have heavy cashers.
              The ones actually recharge here can deal with each other and we are always letting free players win if they are asking.
              Well... being mid-light casher it was me who let's say got that system work on our server )
              Just did some tricks to punish heavy cashers, did few suggestions to them and we dealt we will play in balance, so noone will have to spend tonns of resources to compete. We don't compete here, we just book our wished events.
              Originally posted by Huntresssss View Post
              S371 heaviest casher is $10/month and they r 5th in com XD
              Just a bit envy you, lol. We have a mega-casher on our server. But honestly he is not the problem, if you ask him nicely he will let you win an event. The mid/light cashers thought are whole other story....
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
              X