Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

need moderator or GM to pay attention at Tycoon score please !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need moderator or GM to pay attention at Tycoon score please !

please check it at other room, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Tycoon!/page4

we think someone cheating at tycoon.
    lv54 is impossible to reach 1m tycoon points even with diamond.
    he just buy angel tears, soulstone, bless stone and seraph stone from group buy.
    how much do you think it cost to buy those items to get 1m tycoon point ???

Originally posted by zer01one View Post
    please check it at other room, http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Tycoon!/page4

we think someone cheating at tycoon.
    lv54 is impossible to reach 1m tycoon points even with diamond.
    he just buy angel tears, soulstone, bless stone and seraph stone from group buy.
    how much do you think it cost to buy those items to get 1m tycoon point ???
    stop be jelly with money u can do everything u want in game

Comment

I think that he is a dev or mod and he is pushing others to $$$$$$$ more.
      Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
      IGN:asdasd
      class:Berekster

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
        stop be jelly with money u can do everything u want in game
        It's true you can do whatever you want in the game as long as you have $$, but is it worth it to spend that much in this game? Is this game worth all the large $$ being spent by players with all it's bugs? Small bugs from time to time is acceptable, but updates that pop up affecting practically half the game is just a no-no. I'm not jealous, just appalled by the lack of common sense of some players.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
          It's true you can do whatever you want in the game as long as you have $$, but is it worth it to spend that much in this game? Is this game worth all the large $$ being spent by players with all it's bugs? Small bugs from time to time is acceptable, but updates that pop up affecting practically half the game is just a no-no. I'm not jealous, just appalled by the lack of common sense of some players.
          are only milionare peoples who dont have what to do with money and come spend in this game :P

Comment

I posted a forum on gtarcade to a gm and they said it was legit they checked him out so the gm lies or it is a gm

Comment

has anyone check his/her recharge source? these day, people can recharge using stolen credit card info or any source of way to recharge. I'm just saying, not all player good as it look. Even money has its limit.

Comment

Working...
              X