This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by james.stanford View Post
    S275 spiderweb falls is down..... NOW LOOK I get it your working out server issues, BUT you WILL NEED TO COMPENSATE players. You have several events going
    on that will be ending soon and CS Tycoon started. IF players can't collect the rewards they've earned and lose them during this server issue you will LOSE players, money, and overall player interest. COMPENSATE...COMPENSATE...COMPENSATE. What ever players lose because of this it's in your companies BEST INTEREST to replace or compensate of equal or better value. signed very very annoyed loyal player.
    lol, be prepare to get few chests of things that dont even count for tycoon, i have gold ticket draws, spended 2k dias allready in locks, 12 caps lefted and after click it stoped working, so i be mad if lose all that dias, not to mention if last draw is counted and wasted chance for gold ticket
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

• cant log in to s316
      Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
      Reference #1.3f9fef50.1474139070.4203a480

Comment

• I cant log in server S322....

Comment

• cant log in to s316
          Gateway Timeout

The proxy server did not receive a timely response from the upstream server.
          Reference #1.3f9fef50.1474139070.4203a480

Comment

• all server can login

Comment

• Originally posted by spica20 View Post
              all server can login
              maybe you mean "can't". even gtarcade site is offline.

Comment

• All servers are down. The problem have been reported.

For the missing dias issue a ticket needs to be sent here:
                http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=vip

Thank you for the attention!
                Last edited by Mentor_Rosso; 09-17-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• Guys, this is not a good time for problems. It's Tycoon ! It's useless to say " problem reported " . We need it to be quiq resolved !

That's what I recive now :..." An error occurred while processing your request.
                  Reference #97.1d3c1002.1474180989.14189c82 " !

Comment

• Cant even log on to game from last night. Name: the beast, server: u29. Browser cant find page.

Comment

• For the missing dias issue a ticket needs to be sent here:[/B] http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=vip
                      this link is for recharged dias issues, cant ask for missing dias what i lose in game doing capsules draw in time servers shuted off
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

Comment

• log problem s273

Comment

• I have cleaned my dns, I have cleared and cleaned everything, and this persists, I am sure someone else has a game, I was looking for one when I found this

Service Unavailable - DNS failure
                          The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
                          Reference #11.add06bd1.1474199518.6f7bb25

Comment

• Ua 78(S212) can't log in. Again. last evening and night can't login too, lose a lot of tycoon points.

Comment

• Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                              this link is for recharged dias issues, cant ask for missing dias what i lose in game doing capsules draw in time servers shuted off
                              For you I suggest this link to file a ticket: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Originally posted by tanya.no.2015 View Post
                              log problem s273
                              Originally posted by AlekzKarp View Post
                              Ua 78(S212) can't log in. Again. last evening and night can't login too, lose a lot of tycoon points.

Servers are working okay. Do you still have any problems?

Comment

• still cant log in on ub38 (s118 evil's bane before merging)

sended ticket about that dias allready , waiting for response that isnt come yet
                                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                                UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
                                X