Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Gabee. Which of the issues is still there and not resolved? The homestead one? Elemental? Both? Please make it clear,though I have reforwarded both. Thank you.

Originally posted by R250557793 View Post
    The problem still persists, unfortunately not resolved. Please help me.
    EDIT: I would also suggest you Gabee to submit a ticket here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide a detailed description of the problem you are facing, give details about how long it's been there and when it started (if you can remember that), attach screenshots (new fresh ones, from now, if possible). Thank you.
    Last edited by Sidhe; 12-09-2017, 04:40 AM.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• R2 /
      S27 Zumentas
      hi,
      Total collapses... It must be shame when you are fighting for the annual best game award total collapses ... and we are fighting in Tycoon A screenshot is added..

Comment

• Hello Zumentas. Server has been checked (S27), it is loading fine, no bad gateway message or being stuck on loading. Please try to check your machine, follow the initial checking steps with clean/clear cache and history, switch browsers, check flashplayer, flush DNS, check router, reboot machine, etc (it sounds and it is annoying and time consuming, I agree, but it reassures user of problem not being or starting there).
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sidhe View Post
          Hello Gabee. Which of the issues is still there and not resolved? The homestead one? Elemental? Both? Please make it clear,though I have reforwarded both. Thank you.

EDIT: I would also suggest you Gabee to submit a ticket here: http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Fill in with all requested data (IGN/character name, server name and number), provide a detailed description of the problem you are facing, give details about how long it's been there and when it started (if you can remember that), attach screenshots (new fresh ones, from now, if possible). Thank you.

Hello Sidhe,

Character name: Gabee
          Server & Region : ub25 (s40 Final Rapture US East
          Issues : Homestead, Elemental Zone, Cross server Class of Might
          Unfortunately, none of my problems have resolved. As you said, I signaled the support, I got an email, but no change. When are you expected to be a result, when are they able to correct such problems?

Comment

• Hello. Gabee, please check your PM, thank you.

Comment

• Dear Sidhe,
              i can log-in... it's said "file not found"...
              i've try to clean up temporary file and refreshing...

any info about this...

fyi, attached picts, cant log-in r2client neither with browser. my others chart on raphael-600 working fine...

thankyou

Regards,
              Aira - S90 aka UB17.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LilaLatifah; 04-19-2018, 08:17 AM. Reason: added picts.

Comment

• Hello Lila. I am trying to get an answer from support right now. The same message is received on almost all merged servers. It is possible the merge to not yet be finished (it was suggested it could be longer than expected ). As soon as I am getting any update I am posting it here.

EDIT: Merged servers are still under testing. We have to still patiently wait for merge to end and be done.
                Last edited by Sidhe; 04-19-2018, 08:19 AM.

Comment

• wow... our server S90akaUB17? or others?

Thanks Sidhe...

BR.

Aira -S90 aka UB17

Comment

• There are more servers Lila not only S90/ub17. Once testing is done and merge ends, I am posting it here. Thank you for your understanding and patience .

Comment

• mine still not working uc3
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Smellynugget
                        s235
                        load error! http://ud4-loa.r2games.com/passport....4c4b3ca09error message (-105).

unable to open up game web or via R2 Client

Comment

• For the merge not-working servers update, please check this thread, here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...date-19-4-2018.

Comment

• I cant log in after merger
                            IGN = Kamandanu
                            Server S-279 Sea Of Pearls / UC4
                            Last edited by R253788361; 04-20-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• No devotion points have been given also it not been acknowledged that I have done anything of my dailes. Resulting in not being able to pick up rewards in Hot Events.
                              Last edited by slayerofall; 04-19-2018, 04:32 PM.

Comment

• R2
                                S27
                                hi
                                from yesterday the. game. chat for me is. collapsed ..
                                Can not write. anything into. guild , world chats. ... . party's. chat.is working only ...
                                Do something.... and. please. do not ask screen prints. again- it gives. you anything ...
                                With regards.

Comment

Working...
                                X