• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R281669977 View Post
    Char Name: Micky
    Server & Region : S192 - EU
    Issues : google+ log in

next month google+ no longer can be open so how im gonna log in if google+ no longer coz every time i play i must open google email first, i already sent this problem since last month but i dont get any respon also i already sent ticket but still not get any replay from support..
    Hello there. Your login into game shouldn't be posing problems as the closure of google + won't affect the other features like gmail (which service I am also using). As for the reply from support, the tickets you submitted to them were all replied. In case you are facing any problem to login the game, please feel free to send me your concerns in PM and we will make all possible to help you. Thank you.
    REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Char Name: Suishoko Tak
      Server & Region : S28 Halo's Light PST
      Issues : Refreshing the browser using F5, waiting for the screen to load. Nothing works. This has been going on for several hours now.
      Screenshots : Just a black screen

Comment

• Good morning. Issue has been already reported.
        REQUIRED INFO: Don't forget to provide your IGN, server name & number and screenshots for the issues & problems experienced. Recharge issues will require your transaction ID. Screenshots provided must be uncropped and timestamped.

Comment

• Davideno ud6 (s37)

getting log failed in xserver clash of might - tried the refresh and exit and re-load but still getting log failed.
          seems others also getting same on other servers.

Comment

• Davideno ud6 (s37)

getting log failed in xserver clash of might - tried the refresh and exit and re-load but still getting log failed.

Comment

• Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
              Davideno ud6 (s37)

Hello. Can you please come with a screenshot at least (uncropped and timestamped) of the issue you are facing there? That for an initial check of it. Thank you.

Comment

• Can't log in. Name: StGiota
                Server:S92 Endless Sea

Comment

• Can't log in. Name: Mertank

Comment

• Can't log in. Name: Mang

Comment

• No puedo entrar al juego, no termina de cargar la pagina, mis datos en la foto.

Comment

• hi mentors, I can't log on game.
                        server: 260-Obsidian Fortress
                        nickname: Katapunia

Comment

• waiting for so long and still cann't get in game
                          server S150 Witches Coven
                          IGN Angelique Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled20190606024948.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.4 KB
ID:	1985837

Comment

• S181 Firestone keep also ****** brocken, 99% login screan

Comment

• MRBADASS VALKS CALLING 13 Can we have our log in dais back this time, its what we pay for and they are never returned in our compo for something which is beyond our control. TY

Comment

• Good morning. All servers mentioned are being checked now, all login issues have been reported and forwarded.

UPDATE: It seems like all servers accessible now, issue resolved. It would be highly appreciated you coming with a confirmation for that. Also, if there is anything not working properly with events or features in game, please post about this (with ss, for an initial check) so that it can be reported and forwarded. Thank you.
                                Last edited by Sidhe; 06-06-2019, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X