Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Server Merge on S228 Anvils of Abar !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Server Merge on S228 Anvils of Abar !!!

Hello R2 Games team ,

I'm an active player from S228 Anvils of Abar and I realy enjoyed the game, until players start to quit from diferent reasons. Right now we are just few players left active and I dont know how long we can continue if people start quiting because of the lack of players.
    We ask you kindly to take a look with what server we can merge in order to enjoy playing again.I'm one of the players that spend aloot to develop ( in terms of money and time ) and I want to do it again, if I see that we have a good reason to invest. And this reason it's directly liked with players activity.

Thank you in advance, and I personaly belive that R2Games team will find a way to merge our server.

Yangg - Lvl 71 Hunter - S228 Anvils of Abar

Hello R2 Games team ,

I'm an active player from S228 Anvils of Abar and I realy enjoyed the game, until players start to quit from diferent reasons. Right now we are just few players left active and I dont know how long we can continue if people start quiting because of the lack of players.
    We ask you kindly to take a look with what server we can merge in order to enjoy playing again.I'm one of the players that spend aloot to develop ( in terms of money and time ) and I want to do it again, if I see that we have a good reason to invest. And this reason it's directly liked with players activity. Hope that our idea and wish will be considered and give as good reason to continue enjoy the game.

Thank you in advance, and I personaly belive that R2Games team will find a way to merge our server.

Demete II - Lvl 67 Ranger - S228 Anvils of Aba

Comment

Sad but true, we need merge with other server urgently.

The math for this it's realy simple :

when R2games team will help us to merge the server will reborn => the competition will grow => the interes of players will increase to play and to develop => the big casheers will have again a reason to spend money, because they will have a logic to mentain their positions => R2games will get an increasing income from the new merged server and players will enjoy play again.

Comment

we are monitoring the population on all servers, but all merges are at the discretion of the developers and active player thresholds.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank you for your replay AE86 , who do you advice us to contact in order to help our server to merge ? Since we are a group of active players on S228 Anvils of Abarand we dont want to quit...

Comment

We have realy serious problems with players activity , TD realy hard to get 2 players in same team , Inferno alone, TA I pass it every day since lack of players ( and it doesn't work )... Please merge our server since we want to continue playing !Thank you in advance !

Comment

Need Server Merge on S228 Anvils of Abar !!!
              Hello R2 Games team ,

We ask you kindly to take a look with what server we can merge in order to enjoy playing again.I'm one of the players that spend aloot to develop ( in terms of money and time ) and I want to do it again, if I see that we have a good reason to invest. And this reason it's directly liked with players activity.

Yangg - Lvl 74 Hunter - S228 Anvils of Abar

Comment

We have realy serious problems with players activity , TD realy hard to get 2 players in same team , Inferno alone, TA I pass it every day since lack of players ( and it doesn't work )... Please merge our server since we want to continue playing !Thank you in advance !

Comment

If anyone of staff members read this thread, please give us an answer . We realy need merge it's almost imposible to do events like TD; TA; TC ...

Thank you in advance !

Yangg - lvl 82 Hunter

Comment

We cannot simply merge servers on will. The best we can do is forward your concern to dev. Devs will have the final say on whether or not a server will get merged.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Thank you for your answer AE86. Please forward our request to the developers .

We count on your support.

Comment

Still no answer . Hope this message will be read by developers team...

Comment

Working...
                        X